Master League Crash at the same point

Kalou021

Non-League
11 September 2018
Not sure if this is the place to post but I am literally ripping my hair out trying to find a fix to save my playthrough. Playing as Reading and the game keeps crashing when attempting to kick off a match in mid January, whether its via standard kick-off, coach mode or skip match. I have tried uninstalling patches, using the save on a fresh install of the game, removing stadiums etc.

There is an issue where players from the J-League and Other Asia Clubs categories are mostly named B.LENO after the Arsenal Keeper, or DUMMY in edit mode. I have read up that this cause this crash. I have fixed it game wide but it is still plaguing the save and I can't find any fix. Before anyone asks as I have seen this as a response before, my game is a legit Steam copy and I am using VirtuaRED v1.0 patch although the issue is still apparent on a fresh vanilla install as mentioned above.

I really don't want to lose this save. Am I screwed or can it be resurrected?

Thanks for any help in advanced.

Not sure if this is the place to post but I am literally ripping my hair out trying to find a fix to save my playthrough. Playing as Reading and the game keeps crashing when attempting to kick off a match in mid January, whether its via standard kick-off, coach mode or skip match. I have tried uninstalling patches, using the save on a fresh install of the game, removing stadiums etc.

There is an issue where players from the J-League and Other Asia Clubs categories are mostly named B.LENO after the Arsenal Keeper, or DUMMY in edit mode. I have read up that this cause this crash. I have fixed it game wide but it is still plaguing the save and I can't find any fix. Before anyone asks as I have seen this as a response before, my game is a legit Steam copy and I am using VirtuaRED v1.0 patch although the issue is still apparent on a fresh vanilla install as mentioned above.

I really don't want to lose this save. Am I screwed or can it be resurrected?

Thanks for any help in advanced.
Maybe good idea too post your sider ini mate and also ask in there thread might help you more and next time mate you need to post in random questions thread

Back
Top Bottom