Master League Big CLub Teams Budget

Juanster

Non-League
6 August 2003
Is it possible to start a Master League with a big club team like United, Chelsea, Barcelona with the ML default players (Castoro,...) and a SMALL BUDGET?

I can start with those teams in D2 with default ML players but it's so easy to sign players because the budget is like 200 millions...I'd like to start with small budget too...

Thanks

Is it possible to start a Master League with a big club team like United, Chelsea, Barcelona with the ML default players (Castoro,...) and a SMALL BUDGET?

I can start with those teams in D2 with default ML players but it's so easy to sign players because the budget is like 200 millions...I'd like to start with small budget too...

Thanks

I doubt it, the big clubs come fully established and with big bucks.

That sucks...with 150 millions budget you pay the whole team and still have 140. That is not a challenge

That sucks...with 150 millions budget you pay the whole team and still have 140. That is not a challenge

To be fair, thats what the smaller teams are there for, the challenge. The flip side of that coin says that starting with Man Utd with only a £5 million is unrealistic. They are one of the richest clubs in world football.

I still think your budget has to be different depending on you squad. If you have the real players that's perfect, but for the default players (Castoro..) the budged had to be the same for all teams

Hmmm... Spend all the money on one superstar for one year then sack him to the reserves. He'll eventually get grumpy and when his contract renewal comes up offer him something shit and he'll leave on a free.

This should hopefully break your account :LOL:

or you can buy someone shit with a ridiculous amount of money and then use him too. That will break your bank, and in this game, it shouldn't inflate the prices. hahaha

like 60m pounds for any D2 player would be GREAT! lolz

Back
Top Bottom