maremas' PES 2012 Feints Tutorial

Great video :).

Much prefer doing tricks/feints like this than with the "link feints".

Just noticed you used the PES2/PES3 replay tune in the video, what an anthem! :D

Feints can be used to great effect in PES, and aren't that difficult to pull off after some practice - if you just plug away at it in free training, you can actually perform the skills at will.

None of them are too elaborate either, most are just simple dribbling techniques, but they can create openings very effectively if you're clever with them.
The only stupid one really is the rainbow flick, they should get rid of that...

Damnit I can't wait for this bloody demo, watching this just makes me want to tear up defences with Robinho, Nani etc! :P

It's a lot better if you learn the feints in the proper context so you can use them more effectively in a game situation.

Like if you want to fake left and go right, it makes more sense to use the stick the right way instead of a link feint which might do something totally different to what you wanted in that split second decision.

It's a lot better if you learn the feints in the proper context so you can use them more effectively in a game situation.

Like if you want to fake left and go right, it makes more sense to use the stick the right way instead of a link feint which might do something totally different to what you wanted in that split second decision.

That's why I set up two link feints setups, one called L->R and one called L<-R, depending on which direction I'm playing on the field. Then I just change the setup during half time.

I think this year though, I'll try playing around with the R stick feints in training mode, would be good to know some of the basics...

That's why I set up two link feints setups, one called L->R and one called L<-R, depending on which direction I'm playing on the field. Then I just change the setup during half time.

I think this year though, I'll try playing around with the R stick feints in training mode, would be good to know some of the basics...

Good idea...but does that mean you use them a lot during the game? :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom