Looking for colaboration to create realistic fictional league

Maciluro

Non-League
5 January 2023
Hello everyone. Apologies for my English if there is anything that isn't quite understood. I love the realism that can be recreated in PES and, at the same time, I love the recreation of fictional leagues as it is usually done in games like Football Manager. That's why I'm looking for help to create a patch with fictitious leagues for all the countries available in the game, i.e. totally made up teams.

I'm no expert in PES patching, but I've learned a bit about how it works in recent times. In any case, I'm sure there will be people here as geeky as me to work out this project.

I took my time to be able to present you all with something that would show, at least minimally, that I'm serious about this project, so here are some teams that I've made up and even created their shields. In other words, I have invented names of cities and created some shields for their football teams and I would like to find people who do it much better and to make this a bigger project. As I am from Spain, most of the fictitious teams created are Spanish. I have uploaded the images of the shields in 256x256.

I also decided to create even logos for the sponsors on the jerseys and addboards and the sports brands of the kits from adobe stock elements or 100% of my own creations, although it would be nice to have even more available.

Anyway, thank you very much, I look forward to your answers!

CRESTS:
- Spanish teams: https://imgbox.com/g/ZXEMIU23ur
- French teams: https://imgbox.com/g/p9VTcOWtYC
- Italian teams: https://imgbox.com/g/nVIp236oUR

SPONSORS: https://imgbox.com/g/uWhuH42Fgy

SPORT BRANDS: https://imgbox.com/g/0gmLSr8t4V

Hi mate! This does look very interesting.
For which game are you trying to do that, first of all?

These are some names I came up with as I was thinking to do pretty much the same thing for PES 6:

PSyHdNw.png
d99DxEk.png
yjMOArm.png
fuQNG9v.png

The list is incomplete as it still needs to have Eastern European teams, and some from the rest of the world but maybe you can take some advantage from it.

These are some names I came up with as I was thinking to do pretty much the same thing for PES 6:

PSyHdNw.png
d99DxEk.png
yjMOArm.png
fuQNG9v.png

The list is incomplete as it still needs to have Eastern European teams, and some from the rest of the world but maybe you can take some advantage from it.
Hi, thank you very much for replying, really :)

I was planning on it being for PES 2021. What I would need help with the most (because for me this is an unmanageable job on my own) is the creation of team crests for the invented cities.

I've seen your list of teams and, although it's similar to my work, the difference is that even the cities themselves are invented. So, cities like Tapiona, Monzolla, Talemosa (Spain), Torrona (Italy) or Souchelle (France) don't exist.

I would be very grateful for any help you can give me. You seem to have been on this forum for a long time and have been involved in the world of PES. Maybe you can talk to someone who is able to create realistic and quality crests and who might be interested in the project.

PSyHdNw.png
d99DxEk.png
yjMOArm.png
fuQNG9v.png

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Just for fun fact. Athinaikos does exist already as a real life team.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/athinaikos-as/startseite/verein/4589

Just in case you are still working your list. I've read many times your posts about this full-fantasy project, and was always curious about the club names.

Last edited:
Just for fun fact. Athinaikos does exist already as a real life team.
6d0TFWm.png

Back on topic, I see the idea now.
Not a fan of made up city names honestly as I think that using real places helps players feel like they "belong" somewhere but it's my 2 cents of course.
I think I can come up anyway with some Italian sounding names not being real cities, like... Lago Milanese perhaps?
Definitely not a logo maker, though. 😟

If you mind a suggestion, to keep player names realistic, don't be afraid to exploit BehindTheName or Forebears. They're both sources of unvaluable information.

6d0TFWm.png

Volviendo al tema, ahora veo la idea.
Sinceramente, no soy fanático de los nombres de ciudades inventados, ya que creo que usar lugares reales ayuda a los jugadores a sentir que "pertenecen" a algún lugar, pero son mis 2 centavos, por supuesto.
Creo que puedo encontrar algunos nombres que suenen italianos que no sean ciudades reales, como... ¿ Lago Milanese , tal vez?
Sin embargo, definitivamente no es un creador de logotipos. 😟

Si le importa una sugerencia, para mantener los nombres de los jugadores realistas, no tenga miedo de explotar BehindTheName o Forebears. Ambos son fuentes de información invaluable.
Any help is welcome :)

You can help me by suggesting names for cities, of course.

As for the logos for the teams, for me it's the most important thing because I think it's the most difficult thing of all and also because it's the image that represents each team. So we are still waiting for someone who knows graphic design and wants to collaborate. If you or anyone else knows someone like that, that would be great.

That's awesome.. I've always wanted to check out completely fictional leagues. I don't know if you are familiar with Project Amador, it is a PES 6 option file/patch available here which created a completely new universe of European Amateur players for PES 6, based on regions. It's a really cool project.

Anyway, I'll be really looking forward to your invented leagues and players. Fantasy football universes are really interesting to me. Saludos amigo!!

Yes, I am familiar with this project. I have come across many projects similar to what I thought, but none like it. Thank you very much for your interest. If you knew someone who knew about graphic design and would be interested in participating in the project, your help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom