La Liga Ball

snickers12

League 2
6 March 2007
I have noticed on the back of the PES2008 box and it shows a Barcelona player shooting a Nike Red Football. is that in the game?!? did i miss it?!?
Why would they put a picture of it on the back if its not there...!? ]
(*,)

not in exhibition mode??!! thats crazy!! reckon we can edit this so we can use it all the time??

love to know if this were true!! seems strange that they include the ball but hardly let you use it!!!

i just completed a la liga season and NO nike football from trailers or on the screenshot on the back of the box

it was the same as last years game you can only use the nike ball when you play la liga but you don't 'unlock' it if you win the title.

NO there is NO nike ball!!! i have played through nearly 2 master league seasons now with barca and there isnt a NIKE ball thats on the back of the box or the one thats in the trailer.

i dunno why they had it on the trailer when you cant even use it

false advertising...plus there's no mention of NIKE of anything like that when it comes to the licensing like adidas and f.a. etc etc

It's in the standard league mode mate. Only when you do the Spanish league as mentioned.

I love the fact that a ball edit mode was promised in the official french playstation magazine (according to pesfan). Maybe it fell out of my blu ray disk in the post.

dont think so m8, when you choose la liga you cant change the ball, its the only league it does this for, i think in friendly games it wont let you pic, im on 360 by the way, but I imagine ps3 is the same

i made a video on my phone of me just pissing about with ronaldinho, i will upload it to youtube and put the link on here

this has noting to do with the nike ball but if you select holland as the HOME team you get authentic ad boards around the pitch such as, nike football.com, hineken beer, and so on which is pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom