Holy Ghost

www.holy-ghost.co.uk
28 May 2005
The Haunted Hill
Leeds United
Where the hell is the Konami Cup???

Thats all i ever played!?

I hope konami havnt removed it..?

If anyone knows any info on this it would be much appreciated!

PEACE!

In my ML I saw a message in the news saying Barca has won the Konami Cup. Then I checked what is Konami cup and apparently it is the 1 game that is played between the South American CL winner and UEFA CL winner.

but its not tho? lol

how poor!?

What you are looking for is not called Konami Cup any more but an equivalent is there. Go into community mode, create a community, then select 'members list' and add yourself. Then select competition followed by 'create new cup'. Select yourself and you can then select the format and settings and rename it if you like.

Why they would do away with a straightforward Konami cup is anyone's guess.

In my ML I saw a message in the news saying Barca has won the Konami Cup. Then I checked what is Konami cup and apparently it is the 1 game that is played between the South American CL winner and UEFA CL winner.

Yep, the trophy/achievement for the Konami cup is in the ML.

Win The Champs League and you get to play the Konami Cup.

Konami have screwed up big time with this. I usually have 2 on 2 Pro nights with 3 mates and we always have two teams each and pair up for the matches.

there is no way to do this in community mode and you can't allocate teams anymore to a particular QF draw section either which just plain sucks.

it was such a great feature in PES 2008 (even tho the game was piss poor) and in PES 2009 it was sort of there, but you couldn't allocate your team to the draw you wanted.

sort it out Konami

Back
Top Bottom