Keepers are still useless with the new patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmxdex2020

Premier League
30 June 2005
England
Arsenal
Their positioning is still awfull and they never save 1 on 1 and always seem to let is shots that should be saved.

They still parry the ball into the centre area of goal instead of out for a throwing or a corner.

They are not decent far from. Im conceading the same goals prior to the patch. Not saving the ball and just parry to the opposition for a goal. Pissed off.

Keepers have improved a hell of alot. Like in reality keepers spill/parry the ball out in a match and make the occasional error. Do you not watch any real football.

The people that usually question the keepers the most are those who play both Fifa and PES. Fifa keepers in my past experience, have always been alot better with alot less error. I've always favoured the PES keepers, for me personally, they have always felt more realistic. Not sure about Fifa 12 though, seems to be alot of positive feedback from the game in general, not much of a mention about the keepers though, which leads me to believe they are the same as they always have been.

I'm not sure this deserves it's own thread though, this should be posted in PES 12 Discussion.

Keepers have improved a hell of alot. Like in reality keepers spill/parry the ball out in a match and make the occasional error. Do you not watch any real football.

O go away. It happens atleast 3 or 4 times a game still and goes into the path of the ai. Its still fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom