Juventus Thread

Funny how you edited your post, which was "Hate is a strong word... " just to add an offence, that says a lot more about you, wouldn't you say? ¬¬

Share your opinion about the player or club related matters, I never talked to you or offended you in any way.

English isn't your strongest point I suppose?

My post wasn't offensive at all...

Hate is a strong word... to be fair, if you're capable of "hating" a football player for no better reason then you're actually a kind of person I really don't like.

Sure, it's my English you're right, very friendly indeed.

Just don't write in a thread if you don't have anything to say related to it.

You say he always goes after the ball (like today), what about the games against Bayern where he did nothing of the kind, for example.

I know he is young, but other players like Marchisio were young as him to, and I didn't see him spitting in other players and stuff like that.

I think many people see talent and ignore the rest, like Balotelli, Ibrah or C. Ronaldo. And can't do that, just can't.

I can't ignore them being tools even if they can kick a ball, that's not enough for me at least, let the other teams have them, we don't need that to win, we just showed that two times in a roll now.

And the supports who said he was right on spitting are not supporters of this club, you know that, they just use Juventus on PES and buy shirts.

Well, apart from Vidal, I think every Juve player was awful against Bayern. So it's unfair to make him the scapegoat for what was a collective failure and Bayern overclassed us too.

You read my post about that game I believe (posted in my kits thread at the time), so you know that's not I'm trying to make...

And other players besides Vidal were not awful in those games, Chiellini was great for example.

You're making him the opposite of a scapegoat :P

Sure, it's my English you're right, very friendly indeed.

Just don't write in a thread if you don't have anything to say related to it.

You just said that you hated a player for no good reason, and I am the bad guy?

Come on, grow a pair will you?

Do you understand the meaning of hate?

a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business — F. L. Paxson>
See hate defined for English-language learners »
See hate defined for kids »

EDIT:
An even better explanation; Hate is the furthest you get on the "dislike" scale, so if you hate something it is impossible to dislike it any more than you currently do. Do you hate child molesters? I assume you do, so why do you rate Pogba along with child molesters?

Don't you see how utterly stupid it is?

I actually came in here to gratulate Juve with the league win, but your usage of words you clearly don't grasp the concept of flabbergasted me so I forgot.

Last edited:
Spitting in a persons face for what can be considered 'normal' football provocation is something I do not consider "no good reason".

I'll not continue talking to a person who says (again, offensive) "grow a pair will you" in the internet with a fake name in a forum.

And I'm reporting you since I wanna talk about Juventus related stuff here, not to you, so don't waste your time talking to me again.

So, spitting is just as bad as raping children then?

Hate isn't graded, it's either or. I am actually trying to teach you something here, but you seem to miss that point.

You read my post about that game I believe (posted in my kits thread at the time), so you know that's not I'm trying to make...

And other players besides Vidal were not awful in those games, Chiellini was great for example.

You're making him the opposite of a scapegoat :P

Chiellini was ok, but the only player who reached his regular level in the two Bayern matches was Vidal in my opinion. Even Barzagli who has been fantastic the last two seasons was poor against Bayern. Anyway, I don't think the Bayern matches are fair to judge anyone on, you saw how Barca got demolished!

So, onto another subject, the mercato. How would you like Beppe Marotta to sign? Apparently, Conte, Marotta and Paratici were at Real - Dortmund to scout several players. Piszczek's name came up too and I think he would be an incredible signing.

By the way, I know a Milan fan who called this Juve team: 'unworthy of the Scudetto' :FAIL:

Daniel you're ridiculos , hating a player from your team who is very young and its doing goo so far why's that ? would you hate him if he was an italian ? or a white one ?

coz it seems thats main problem for u , i've seen this on a lot of posts by you !

The games agains Bayern were really hard, we are not prepared for that yet, but the team was far from what we did in Serie A so that's what makes me very disappointing about it. But I don't think Vidal was the only one who were at their top level, for me Chiellini was excellent, maybe you think Chiellini was not that good because defense in general was bad in those games, what makes sense.

Ok, mercato.

BVB has a lot of great players this season, I don't really care for Madrid players.

Piszczek sounds good to me too!

I would really love us to sign Kuba, but I know it will not happen...

And about the Milan fan, you already said all that needs to be said. :D

Daniel you're ridiculos , hating a player from your team who is very young and its doing goo so far why's that ? would you hate him if he was an italian ? or a white one ?

coz it seems thats main problem for u , i've seen this on a lot of posts by you !

Said the guy who just came back from a suspension from his own team thread...

And sure, ignore the fact that I detailed explained WHY I hate him, and use the stuff I never said to judge me, that's very wise of you.

Kuba would be great too yes. Apparently, the Real players they were most interested in were Higuain and Di Maria. Not sure why we'd get Higuain if we already have Llorente, who is pretty much the same kind of striker. I don't really understand why we're so heavily linked with Ibrahimovic either, Llorente should be given a chance. We should try to look for player to play alongside Llorente and one or two wingers. Perhaps one more defensive cover, a young central defender. I'd like to see how Masi will fare in pre-season, he and Leali looked very promising last pre-season.

I don't think we need Di Maria or Higuain either, we'll have Llorente next season and like you said we should make the market to increase the areas around him.

Masi and Leali are promising for the future, but they are not in next season's plans if not even Marrone is being used so much I guess.

We very much need a top LB, we don't have any at the moment.

Said the guy who just came back from a suspension from his own team thread...

And sure, ignore the fact that I detailed explained WHY I hate him, and use the stuff I never said to judge me, that's very wise of you.

maybe im wrong but way how you always talk makes me think that , most of times for players non italian linked to Juve you're telling dont need coz he's not italian , and whole that Ballotelli story who dosnt have to play for Italian team and make italians look bad makes me think that a bit !

Kuba would be great too yes. Apparently, the Real players they were most interested in were Higuain and Di Maria. Not sure why we'd get Higuain if we already have Llorente, who is pretty much the same kind of striker. I don't really understand why we're so heavily linked with Ibrahimovic either, Llorente should be given a chance. We should try to look for player to play alongside Llorente and one or two wingers. Perhaps one more defensive cover, a young central defender. I'd like to see how Masi will fare in pre-season, he and Leali looked very promising last pre-season.

coz Lorente has been out for ages now and anyway he's not as good as Ibra or Higuani (a world class striker who would work great for Juve)

maybe im wrong but way how you always talk makes me think that , most of times for players non italian linked to Juve you're telling dont need coz he's not italian , and whole that Ballotelli story who dosnt have to play for Italian team and make italians look bad makes me think that a bit !

Do you think Balotelli makes Italy look bad because his black? Do you even know who Balotelli is? ...

First of all, you don't come to me saying "maybe im wrong" after you say "Daniel you're ridiculous", that shows how you deal with people and judgements.

Second, I never said in my life "we don't need him because his not Italian", but I do have a preference for this ITALIAN club to have as many Italian players since I also care for the Italy NT, who is basically Juventus year after year. I like do think Bayern to have as many German players as possible, Madrid to have Spanish, and so on.

That's the way I think, you don't have to agree but you will respect it.

Do you think Balotelli makes Italy look bad because his black? Do you even know who Balotelli is? ...
no for you its coz HE'S NOT ITALIAN

First of all, you don't come to me saying "maybe im wrong" after you say "Daniel you're ridiculous", that shows how you deal with people and judgements.

I still think "Daniel you're ridiculous" about "hating Pogba , the guy its 20 and so far its playing good and its very promissing player , oh and I bet you didnt hate him this day did you ?

Do you think I care if he scored in the past? That's your best argument?

please...

And you don't call a person ridiculous for having a different opinion then yours, you know nothing about Juventus or Pogb, I don't even know why you are in this topic to be honest.

You clearly don't belong in a forum since you can't express yourself without offending and can't accept the opinions of others.

You just came back from a banning for the same reason, so don't be surprised when you're banned for good.

Calm down Daniel. They may come across a bit differently, and you may take it wrongly, but you're taking it over the top. Some criticism doesn't mean they're offensive. There's a bit of misunderstanding going here. They don't have anything against you.

Nice and creative editing there Daniel_Juve, you know that it's actually ILLEGAL by law to take stuff out of context and misuse it like you just did?

In the quote there was a condition, which you completely eradicated to make yourself look like the victim.

Hate is a strong word... to be fair, if you're capable of "hating" a football player for no better reason then you're actually a kind of person I really don't like.

All you needed to say was something like "oops, I didn't realize the severity of the expression, but I don't like Pogba and I don't want him in my favorite team". Then you aren't hating for no good reason, and not disliked by me... I thought this was pretty obvious.

Another example:
If you eat rat poison then you will die.

"If" makes it conditional, meaning that if you DON'T eat rat poison, you probably won't die from it either.

Understanding a language is more than just typing the words. Hate is the strongest negative feeling a human being can feel towards someone or something and should be used with caution. I don't say this because you specifically said it, I would've said it to anyone using the word lightly.

Anyway, as you said it is an anonymous forum so why do you take everything so personal?

Last edited:
Nice and creative editing there Daniel_Juve, you know that it's actually ILLEGAL by law to take stuff out of context and misuse it like you just did?

In the quote there was a condition, which you completely eradicated to make yourself look like the victim.

I'm not making anything look different then it is, I'm talking to him about something he already knows in a full basis, as I know he read all the previous posts. So don't even try being a smartass here.

And all the crap your're saying about the use of the word 'hate' trying to make the whole thing like it was about that, trying to make you way out of the offence you said, that's pathetic.

Now I know why this thread was abandoned, I tried to put it up again and two users who do not even wanna talk about the club, which should be the only reason to post a comment here, make the whole conversation I was having with an actual fan go to crap. And the mods will not do anything about it, so...

Let this thread stay abandoned, better than having all this crap linked to Juventus.

Last post, I'm out of here.

Last edited:
More than understanable line-up, good to see Caceres back and I'm happy Marrone and De Ceglie finally get to play.

I'm not making anything look different then it is, I'm talking to him about something he already knows in a full basis, as I know he read all the previous posts. So don't even try being a smartass here.

And all the crap your're saying about the use of the word 'hate' trying to make the whole thing like it was about that, trying to make you way out of the offence you said, that's pathetic.

Now I know why this thread was abandoned, I tried to put it up again and two users who do not even wanna talk about the club, which should be the only reason to post a comment here, make the whole conversation I was having with an actual fan go to crap. And the mods will not do anything about it, so...

Let this thread stay abandoned, better than having all this crap linked to Juventus.

Last post, I'm out of here.

You're going OTT again :ANX:

The whole thing started with my pointing out your misuse of the word, so please explain to me how I am "trying to make the whole thing like it was about that"?

It was about it from the start... some people... I honestly can't help if you feel insulted for not knowing the basic meaning of words.

--------------------

Exciting to see who Juventus brings in to strengthen the attack. I look forward to next season, I think they'll be strong in CL as well. I hope Buffon keeps going strong, my favorite keeper of all time alongside Thorstvedt. I'm wondering a bit about Pirlo as well, maybe good to bring in someone to rotate his spot a bit, I'm unsure if he can keep controlling game after game at this level at his age.

If rumors are anything to go by, things look very bright for next years squad. Zlatan, Suarez or Podolski? Clearly Zlatan is the main player you should go for. A typical mercenary without many attachments to any clubs, but he always performs well. Suarez is a smoking gun, could go either way off the pitch and most likely well on the pitch. I don't think Podolski is a realistic player for Juventus, he wouldn't improve anything but he's a decent player.

I hope the Higuain rumors are just that, I'd like him in Spurs ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom