just need little help guys

MouadovskyMouadh

Championship
19 June 2014
hello my freind i don't know if here when i can get help about my problem but i hope you can help me if you can , so , i have msi gtx 660 on my msi z87-g45 and evreything work fine, so after a while my cpu pins is heavy damaged so i change the motherboard to asus b85m-g, now after changing the motherboard , i get many gpu problem and issues , most of time when playing game the game crash and pc restart, the screen freeze all the time , i hope you can help guys , and sorry for my bad english , thank you anyway.. btw i have win 10 pro x64 and i get message when in boot menu " The VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver". gpu driver is up to date and bios also is up to date...
my pc specif if needed:

Intel® Core™ i5 4670K
Motherboard asus b85m-g
MSI GeForce GTX 660 Twin Frozr OC GAMING
DDR3 8 go (1600 MHz)
HDD 2 To Sata II / 7200 tpm
PSU Be Quiet Pure Power L8 CF 500W, certifiée 80+ Bronze

So you did change your Motherboard from your Desktop PC. Did you do a fresh Windows Install after changing the Motherboard or still using the "old" Windows? Cause after a Mainboard Change it is highly recommned to do a fresh Windows Install. To fix this Issues it is not good to use your old Windows cause the new Motherboard maybe has different Chipsets Drivers.
So a new Windows Install will fix your Problems for shure. Had such Problems several Times and only a new Install did fix this Issues.

MfG ZeRoberta

So you did change your Motherboard from your Desktop PC. Did you do a fresh Windows Install after changing the Motherboard or still using the "old" Windows? Cause after a Mainboard Change it is highly recommned to do a fresh Windows Install. To fix this Issues it is not good to use your old Windows cause the new Motherboard maybe has different Chipsets Drivers.
So a new Windows Install will fix your Problems for shure. Had such Problems several Times and only a new Install did fix this Issues.

MfG ZeRoberta
yes my freind i did a fresh Windows Install after changing the Motherboard , is the dead gpu can cause this ? and how i know if my gpu is going to dead or something like that?

you wrote that your CPU Pins were damaged. Were they damaged on your Mobo or are they damaged on your CPU. Maybe you should run some Tests for your CPU and GPU to find your broken Hardware. Sometimes the RAM can cause such Issues. Let me find some Tools to test your Hardware....

you wrote that your CPU Pins were damaged. Were they damaged on your Mobo or are they damaged on your CPU. Maybe you should run some Tests for your CPU and GPU to find your broken Hardware. Sometimes the RAM can cause such Issues. Let me find some Tools to test your Hardware....
actually i have changed my msi z87-g45 motherbord because the cpu socket pins damaged , so i have asus b85m-g now
actually first time gpu test is perfect , second time i get blue screen with " Video TDR Failure (NVLDDMKM.SYS)" ! i think that the gpu get so hot temperature ! what do you think about it dude?

Then you have a Problem with your GPU.
yes i have, because the temperature is less than 70% yesterday and i get blue screen error actually , for 2 days now the gpu work perfectly after i increase fan speed with msi afterburner and temperature is less than 70 , but yesterday when i was playing i get again the blue screen with "Video TDR Failure (NVLDDMKM.SYS) " don't know why ... just wanna ask you wich port must i use dvi or display port? and if i flash the bios now to make it uefi driver, it garanti 100% that the gpu will work perfectly after i flash it ??

you should take a Look in Internet Search Engines like Google and search for your Error Message ---> Video TDR Failure (NVLDDMKM.SYS).
I found a lot of Threads about your Problem. Seems to be a common Problem. But it is no Hardware Damage or overheating Problem. And only Nvidia GPUs have this Problem. Seems to be Software based. I couldn't find a Solution. Most Internetsides suggest to make a fresh GPU Driver Installation or make the latest Windows Updates.

MfG ZeRoberta

you should take a Look in Internet Search Engines like Google and search for your Error Message ---> Video TDR Failure (NVLDDMKM.SYS).
I found a lot of Threads about your Problem. Seems to be a common Problem. But it is no Hardware Damage or overheating Problem. And only Nvidia GPUs have this Problem. Seems to be Software based. I couldn't find a Solution. Most Internetsides suggest to make a fresh GPU Driver Installation or make the latest Windows Updates.

MfG ZeRoberta
i wanna buy new gpu x6 pins comptatible with asus b85m-g motherboard with a medium price and good perfermance with new an upcoming games, i'm thinking about gtx 1060 6gb , what do you think about that my freind?

MfG ZeRoberta

I switched from Nvidia to AMD several years ago for this very reason, Nvidia just could not be stable no matter what driver or install method was used.

In all that time have not had a single graphical issue.

I switched from Nvidia to AMD several years ago for this very reason, Nvidia just could not be stable no matter what driver or install method was used.

In all that time have not had a single graphical issue.
wich best amd gpu card with 6 pin and comptatible with asus b85m-g ??

Back
Top Bottom