Jumbo™'s "Slightly Pointless But Really Difficult To Answer Moral Conumdrum Thread"

Chocolate or Poo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jumbo_

-
17 August 2006
Manchester
Manchester United
What a fantastic name for a thread eh?! Maybe not.

Anyway, question one:

Would you rather spend the rest of your life covered in shit but smelling like chocolate, or covered in chocolate and smelling of shit?

Re: Jumbo™'s "Slightly Pointless But Really Difficult To Answer Moral Conumdrum Threa

oooo very random indeed

I'd rather be covered in poo and smell like chocolate...

Because you know yourself that your covered in shit but people dont because you smell like chocolate, so you get people to try some "chocolate" but infact there eating shit

Its genius

Re: Jumbo™'s "Slightly Pointless But Really Difficult To Answer Moral Conumdrum Threa

I wanna be covered in poo that smells like poo but it's not there?

Poo is not that bad if you get rid of the smell. So I'm going for the poo that smells like chocolate.

It's probably good for your skin aswell :DD

By the way........Is it Human Poo or animal poo? if animal what animal? It all makes a big difference.

I'd rather be covered in chocolate and smell of poo... :DD

oooo very random indeed

I'd rather be covered in poo and smell like chocolate...

Because you know yourself that your covered in shit but people dont because you smell like chocolate, so you get people to try some "chocolate" but infact there eating shit

Its genius

Exactly the same reason I chose that option :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom