Jaygrim & Jumbo's Artwork

Jumbo_

-
17 August 2006
Manchester
Manchester United
jandja.jpg

Myself and Jason thought it was time to unleash our undoubted talent on you motherfuckers.

Here is a small sample of our work. Feel free to request anything you want putting into art.

The First Meeting
This is what I imagine will happen if I ever meet Jay in the park. The key emotions drawn from this piece are 'Anger' 'Jealously' and 'Grass'.
jjjiuz.jpg

Real Madrid: The Game (in game footage)
Jay is head of gfx at the company making the official Real Madrid game and was kind enough to post this screenshot which is genuine in game footage, detailing the key features of the game.
realmadrid.jpg

Like wise I have been offered work on the most anticipated game of next year Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Here is a first look at the game, exclusive to Evo-Web.
codmw2.jpg

Thanks.

I think we should invite Badgerman to battle you :D

I have to admit I found the composition and use of colour in Badgerman's pieces better. But you are just starting out as a Paint artist and need to mature with time and hone your esthetic. Good start!

These remind me of the pictures Hutch used to draw (but his were good) ;))

i wonder if they are on the forums still somewhere.......

I think jay is already on that.

Here is one inspired by our very own Evo-Webber, Soul.

"Sticking My Dick In Da Mash"
Thanks Soul.
soul.jpg

You got my hair colour wrong

so thats now rated as a 5 out of 10. not impressed

Sorry Joe, I dont know what you look like so I had to use my imagination. I closed my eyes and this is what came out. I hope you understand.

jaygrim I wondering if you could do something with this, it was part of a piece of art I was thinking about called 'Chris Wright in my dreams" but i didn't know what to do with it.

eggz.png

Maybe you can do great things with it.

"Tranmere Rovers - The Greatest Team The World Has Ever Seen"
They may be flying high(ish) in League One at the moment, but they are still shit.
tranmere-1.png

Back
Top Bottom