Is there anywhere.....

nurological

Non-League
6 July 2013
That has a list of all the players cards? Its annoying looking at them and not knowing what they are.

There is an option in the menu but that is annoying as i have to memorize what number they each have!

Also is there something similar for the tactic sliders?

Thanks in advance

That has a list of all the players cards? Its annoying looking at them and not knowing what they are.

There is an option in the menu but that is annoying as i have to memorize what number they each have!

Thanks in advance

I don't think there is a place that sufficiently describes the tactic sliders in the game; however, there is a useful thread here that discusses tactics.

For the list of player cards, you could prepare an Advanced Search in Negotiations, and scroll through, I think it's called "Player Attributes" perhaps or somesuch. But yeah, in Advanced Search is the only list I know while in Master League. In the main menu you could also see them in the Edit Mode.

I think?
--good day!

Thanks in advance

When on the tactic sliders screen, if you press select (back on the xbox?) it comes up with explanations for the sliders.

Back
Top Bottom