Is there anyway to record the full match you've played in ML without screen recording for youtube channel? (My GPU is lagging)

dannythezuko

League 2
30 September 2019
So I'm trying to record my ML career for my youtube channel, currently I'm using OBS to record the screen but its causing the game to lag and watching the videos back its laggy as

On the playstation you can record the games or upload them live but on PC I don't know how?

OBS is the best ! Looks like you have GTX cart so you can use NVENC encoder for smooth 60 fps capture . In YouTube has tons of tutorials for the best settings.

Why not try Nvidia GeForce Experience?
Agreed here, this is one of the better options. If that's not one though, try Mirillis Action! which I had used before for a number of years. You can choose your encoder, file type, and whole host of other values. I don't use OBS because it can be a bit unstable with the balancing act between GPU and CPU.

A good quality camera (even a phone camera) on a fixed tripod pointed directly at the screen. The CAM bootleg movie scene gives handheld cameras pointed at screens a bad name, but if you take the time to play with the settings and find the optimal ones, you will get a final video file almost as good as a screen recorder. Depending on the camera, the screen, and the lighting in the room. I know it sounds a bit 2010-era but the cameras back then were nothing like now. Take the time to set up the shot perfectly with the screen exactly captured by the camera. Use your video editor to chop out the frame and any bits of the wall that might have to be left in, depending on the aspect ratio. It might look a little odd but if you get the settings right and give the footage a decent edit, many viewers won't even be able to tell. It's the only non-native way.

Watch out for auto-focus reacting to movement on the screen and wrecking everything. That's most of what makes CAM movie bootlegs unwatchable. (I hear.) I think you should set the focus manually and disable auto-focus.

Last edited:
So I'm trying to record my ML career for my youtube channel, currently I'm using OBS to record the screen but its causing the game to lag and watching the videos back its laggy as

On the playstation you can record the games or upload them live but on PC I don't know how?
The only other way is a capture card.

Since PES 3 i was trying different software and way to capture/ record the gameplay in best way possible. For sometimes i found that Fraps was the best chose for me, but its capture without any compression and video files was huge.

Today OBS is great for that but you need to found right settings for your machine. If you have problem with capturing that mean you setup wrong settings or your PC is really weak .
You say that you using screen capture source ? Open the game, run OBS, add source "game capture ", mode : capture specific window, on window pick the game window. Now the OBS will capture the game window only, nothing else.
From here you need to found the best output/recording setting and most important, encoder for you. I can try to explain you every single options and setting from bitrate, rate control, profile and tune but that will because really long post and.. I'm kinda lazy now, but there are tons of tutorials and info outside.

Back
Top Bottom