Is patch out for ps3 in usa ?

the PATCH is not a DLC ! So you can't find it in extra content!!!
Just sign in PSN and start the game. It should automatically start downloading the new patch (which is changing gameplay issues).

But anyone knows when for PES 2011 /USA ? omg... I can’t stand
rainbow flicks so easy anymore.
....:RANT:

Last edited:
I can wait for the patch but it is a bit unprofessional for Konami not to release the patch after this much time for the US PS3. Can't be that big of a deal.

Shame?????? look this...

England Site: http://www.konami-pes2011.com/en/

USA Site: http://www.konami.com/officialsites/pes/index_en.html

konami treats different other countries/regions, and always did the
same thing,...where our facebook...twitter ???
things never change .....why dont put everybody together like EA to do.? arggggggg Konami Ill give up of you....and now where's the
single patch...if we live in USA/Mexico etc....:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT: Konami....you should think about us...americans/mexicans/Brazilians , Region 1....the same thing happens again, again, again.....

Last edited:
Yes, I realised that.... what a fucking joke!
It's obvious they never bothered to either submit or go through the required procedures to get the patch through. And why have different versions for different regions? Every other game I've had, no matter what region it is or even in differing regions, they have always had the patches released simultaneously, worldwide. Are Konami such an inept company that they can't even get simple patches through? They should have let us know that they'd rip people off who bought the US version... they could have gotten the UK or Asian versions instead! Simply shocking; it is no surprise they have done so woefully in the US market (last year the game was in the $15-20 discount racks not even three months after it released; the same will happen this year).

Also, this will have negative effects for people in MLO as well. Whoever you meet in the Americas (both South and North) or the US, they'll abuse the rainbow flicks and your match itself will most likely be played in 10.1. Poor move from Konami - who have ever heard of people being unequal online? Most games have you install the latest patch as soon as you get online.

Last edited:
Konami just shouldn't release the game in North and South America at all next year. What's the point? Sales lost? More than probably half of Konami's fanbase lost? Now they care?

Back
Top Bottom