Is Konami seriously listening to us?

Alexbeckhs

Champions League
25 April 2006
United Kingdom
Arsenal
Ok guys I'll start saying that for the second year in a row, its not possible to throw the ball off the pitch tapping X, it doesn't matter if you are at 1 cm from the line, no matter how much you try, it will not be possible.
That is happening with the level 1 and 2 and has been tested and confirmed during the italian PESDAY playtest.
But what makes me thinking is the attitude of Konami's employees, ill just leave you to some tweets i wrote to asim and some of his answers:

Alexbeckhs

@DaMidniteKid @PESFannews @PESEP2014 @Adam_Bhatti @AsimTanvir to all of you testers, you should have tried to throw the ball off the pitch...

Alexbeckhs

@DaMidniteKid @PESFannews @PESEP2014 @Adam_Bhatti @AsimTanvir the ball will be passed to the nearest team mate. CONFIRMED from italian test.

Alexbeckhs

@DaMidniteKid @PESFannews @PESEP2014 @Adam_Bhatti @AsimTanvir doesn't matter how much you press x or if you are 1 cm from the line...

Asim Tanvir

@Alexbeckhs Please ask the guys who played yesterday before sending such sarcastic messages please. Not cool. Different experiences.

Alexbeckhs

@AsimTanvir asim mate, cmon you are a grown up man, no point to lie, i'm telling you it has been tested on purpose in the italian pesday...

Asim Tanvir

@Alexbeckhs Okay, I'm ending this conversation here as you called me a liar. I'm happy to chat, but will not be accused of this. Bye.

Alexbeckhs

@AsimTanvir too easy to escape reality like that. Have a nice night man. This conversation is going on every pes community.

The question is, why is he trying so hard to defend something that has been tested on purpose? There is no point to lie, but he's doing that and that's so embarassing.

No. They are tweaking the game this year to make it seems more of a simulation, but as you reported it seems passing assistance is really similar to Pes 2016,that is too much for a game that aims realism.

When you say "throw the ball off the pitch," do you mean kick/pass the ball off the pitch intentionally? I have many many passes I make that miss my players by 5 yards or more, and roll off the pitch. So I don't understand this post.

EDIT: So is this with passing assistance? I use full manual passing, that will easily solve your complaint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom