Importing faces onto PS3 WITH the playstation eye

mick4774

Conference
8 January 2005
Ok bit of help needed here I have got hold of the Playstation eye but all the faces I scan in look crap. What is the best source to scan from so far I have scaned from my computer screen and from a printed photo and both are very poor.
Any suggestions

Ive got the same problem. No matter how i setup the camera with different light sources no picture looks clear and detailed. Totally annoying

Ive got the same problem. No matter how i setup the camera with different light sources no picture looks clear and detailed. Totally annoying
It isnt really the detail that does me its more the lighting and colouring that makes it look stupid most photos are brighter on one side which leads to one side of the face being almost completly white

It isnt really the detail that does me its more the lighting and colouring that makes it look stupid most photos are brighter on one side which leads to one side of the face being almost completly white

Its not easy... try to be in the middle of the light! And take a lot of photos! My face is almost perfect and i must say its very accurate but the right eye is darker then the rest :S

Back
Top Bottom