import pics or jpeg to ps3

EOLStrider

League 1
7 August 2003
Hi boys, in the option files, the people puts the front kits of some teams and import pics of player faces,

how to insert in to my ps3 ?

I would like to know this as well, if someone could reply, I have no idea where the pictures go.

You have to take them with the PS3 eye toy (or other USB camera that works on the PS3). Once you take them you can adjust the colour settings and shape, and then upload them and place them in over existing edit mode teams. Sadly PES only included the chance of using around 8 of these pictures, which means you can give 8 teams proper home kits, or else 4 teams proper home and away kits.

The most annoying aspect of this is they could have made this limitless and that would have allowed near enough proper kits for all unlicenced teams.

I see, thanks a lot for the replies guys. It sucks, I thought I would be able to upload a picture and have a nice looking kit, I don't have the Eyetoy anyway, and my camera, it doesn't get recognised..

In other words its shit and a stupid novelty.... they should have done what EA did and allow us to upload DECENT quality photos (EASPORTSWORLD for Tiger Woods 08) and the results are brilliant!

To be fair the quality of the photos is ok, the bad thing is just the limit on the amount of photos you can upload... if it was limitless it would be a very good feature

Back
Top Bottom