import mp3 to menus?

Holy Ghost

www.holy-ghost.co.uk
28 May 2005
The Haunted Hill
Leeds United
Hi..

Need a little help importing mp3s to the menus on the PS3...

Can sum1 tell me step by step how to do it please?

Thanks for your help!

PEACE..

Ghost!

You need to creat a playlist on you PS3 and name it KONAMI_PES. You have to delete the automatic space in front of the name in order to work. Then put your songs in that playlist.

Then in the game you have to sellect the songs you want to play in each menu.

Look in the game's manuel, it's explained there...

Cheers

You need to creat a playlist on you PS3 and name it KONAMI_PES. You have to delete the automatic space in front of the name in order to work. Then put your songs in that playlist.

Then in the game you have to sellect the songs you want to play in each menu.

Look in the game's manuel, it's explained there...

Cheers

you know.. i never bother to read the manuals.. hehe

Thanks man!

PEACE!

you can also disable the crappy default music too.. just remove them from the playlist and load up your own songs.

Don't forget to add : Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now. Blur - Song #2, you know you loved this from fifa!

you can also disable the crappy default music too.. just remove them from the playlist and load up your own songs.

Don't forget to add : Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now. Blur - Song #2, you know you loved this from fifa!

Whitney Houston, Celine Dion too, especially the tune from Titanic, goes well with the general feel of the game....:CURSE:

ya it's better to change the mp3 list.. it's so boring listening to the same 2 songs that' been played thruout the whole game! I've heard 2 different songs! 'There is kennedy, there is... there is... there is..'
What the!

I've deleted mine from the playlist - but can I delete them altogether and free up more room for mp3s?

Done! :APPLAUD:

My guilty sin is that I have left "It's All About The Money" from the Default music in there.

Back
Top Bottom