I love it when a plan falls apart

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
played a gamer on pes 6 on 36o today, first ever game on LIVE on pes 6.

it was lag free, suprisingly

well first of all he spent ages setting up the same old gamer tactics of playing 3 right upfront with brazil. with a back four with a defensive midfeileder sat in front. the usual you have come across a millions times if you have played online.

Well i then proceeded just to play football and knock a swift 4 past him, without doing the any of usual cut backs which is all he tried to do, which was quite funny, he managed to get a couple back in the the dying mins when i decided to take pitty on the fool,in which he did the obligatoty rewinding the replay about 10 times, in order to get me to disconnect.

i just love it when you stick it to these retards, gives me a good chuckle.

Makes it even better when it looked like he'd played serveral hundred games online, mostly using brazil.

Don't know how you have fun playing those kinds of people, even if you beat them 10-0 it's the same game every time. It bores the crap out of me playing against them.

1st game of pes 6 online in over 2 years, only ever played on pc before, it was just to get the gamer points for live which i kinda ironic really LOL, almost dirty you might say.

I was just kinda fun showing a gamer how football is ment to be played!

What I hate about PES online besides the lag and teleporting is when u get them players who, when a goal or two down stop playing football and they just get the ball to Ronaldinho who can walk on water and through your tackles just because he's Ronaldinho....actually that's a double gripe....one about the online cheaters (funny how 90% of people say they don't cheat n they hate cheaters too and yet 70% of people online f*ckin cheat!)and the other is a long standing PES gripe about skillful footballers walking through challenges just because they are that good and nowt to do with game players skill....

Back
Top Bottom