I have trouble posting

There was a big theme update as well - I had to modify a bunch of things for the layout to work again. I tried to match what we had before so if there's stuff in particular you think was better before please let me know and I'll try and change it.
Thank you pal but it's nothing major really. It's a matter of getting used to the little changes more than anything. :)

Keep it up, you've all been doing a great job till now. In a month's time it'll be 12 years since I joined and I do really feel like Evo-Web is a kind of "second home" to me.

again some problems
is something like half an hour that i'm trying to edit or make a new post here, every time secure connection issue (i'm with firefox) , here nothing seems wrong.

solved disabling firefox certificate check (sorry about italianinterface but should be pretty straightforward)
So firefox have some problems about certificate

but really i don't know if that could be dangerous for my browser (i mean over different sites, not here)

solved disabling firefox certificate check (sorry about italianinterface but should be pretty straightforward)
I see what you did there. :YES:
I mean yeah, I also use WordReference when I need to translate a term from/to English (Italian fellow here).

So firefox have some problems about certificate

but really i don't know if that could be dangerous for my browser (i mean over different sites, not here)
Thank you for letting me know. Our SSL certificate should be fine for OCSP checks and I get a valid response at the moment. I wonder if your browser has a cached version of our certificate or something strange like that.

I'll test with Firefox as well and see if there's anything else I can set on the server to make it behave. If you don't mind further testing I'd be interested to see if you get any errors in the development tool console when you enable this option and experience the problem.

ok, i re-enabled the certificate check, now i'm trying posting
now to EDIT :P sorry, just to try

Now seems ok again . If i experience other issues i will report here , thnks for support.

I've again same problems, i'm in a place with a poor connection (bad than usual) and i can't post from my pc, i need to use my phone connection to post...

I did look into this - no issues that I could see. Is it the same problem as before with the certificate?

I did look into this - no issues that I could see. Is it the same problem as before with the certificate?

yeah, mart, probably poor connections could give problem like mine... I've also tried to change anything about certificate like my last trouble but nothing is changed, and on a different forum i can post wihout problem.. anyway now i'm at home with my connections , so i hope to solve this problem right now..

Back
Top Bottom