How to change net color of licensed teams?

sicaene

Non-League
23 April 2020
Hello guys,
I've recently installed an awesome and extensive patch for pes 2021, but unfortunately my favorite team's goal net color is messed up when playing at home. This, of course, ruins the immersion on master league. I've tried to edit it with the web teditor 2021 + McCutcheon editor for pes2020 with no success. It looks like the stadium data is not properly included when saving the edited ted file on McCutcheon editor (at least for pes2021). Is there a possible way of fixing it? Obviously, I can't do it through the game since the team is a licensed one.
Thanks!

Talking about PC I guess since you're talking about installing patches? If so, maybe there's a solution.
Obviously, I can't do it through the game since the team is a licensed one.
I think that's the issue.
Older games (talking about PES 2015/2017 here) got the net colours from the "TeamColor.bin" file.

Maybe it's the case also here (I think you'll have to extract it from DP2 file with CRI Tools if the patch doesn't have its own).
If it is, you can change it with KitStudio: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pc-ki...color-editor-gdb-exporter.84075/#post-3587994

If you're on a console, I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

Hello guys,
I've recently installed an awesome and extensive patch for pes 2021, but unfortunately my favorite team's goal net color is messed up when playing at home. This, of course, ruins the immersion on master league. I've tried to edit it with the web teditor 2021 + McCutcheon editor for pes2020 with no success. It looks like the stadium data is not properly included when saving the edited ted file on McCutcheon editor (at least for pes2021). Is there a possible way of fixing it? Obviously, I can't do it through the game since the team is a licensed one.
Thanks!
Use @guorfan net mod

Back
Top Bottom