How to adjust formation manually?

cadburyho

League 1
5 March 2005
Hi guys,
I am having some problems adjusting the formations manually. In PES2015 it was kind of easy to pull off but not for PES2016. Can the players be moved manually now? Say I want to move a striker nearer to the opponent's goalmouth instead of just relying on their prefixed position based on the formation selected.

Hi guys,
I am having some problems adjusting the formations manually. In PES2015 it was kind of easy to pull off but not for PES2016. Can the players be moved manually now? Say I want to move a striker nearer to the opponent's goalmouth instead of just relying on their prefixed position based on the formation selected.
bro u click on the player and keep ur hold on the button and u move with the thumb stick where ever u want beware of change of position from ss to cf etc, u need to reassign position sometimes.

bro u click on the player and keep ur hold on the button and u move with the thumb stick where ever u want beware of change of position from ss to cf etc, u need to reassign position sometimes.

Thanks bro. I will do that tonight.

keep the player button pressed while arrow moving it(with keyboard)...i know ...much easier in previous series in which u just needed to select and than move....

Back
Top Bottom