How do you prefer to set up your camera settings in Winning Eleven/PES?

MKC

Garra! Força! Tradição!
16 May 2019
Curitiba, Brazil
Coritiba F.C.
One of my favorite parts of being in this community is seeing how everyone else personally prefers to enjoy their football video gaming, as we all have our preferences which can differ quite dramatically sometimes, and that can go for what modes we prefer to play, if we like clubs or national teams better, whether we we prefer offline or online, ML or BAL, ML/BAL or League/Cup, if we enjoy creating content in the editor ourselves and/or looking for content in the community, what match speed and length we prefer, etc. I've got to say, one of the settings that I've had the most trouble keeping it as is in the last few years is the camera... in pretty much every single Winning Eleven/PES before Konami made the Blimp setting, I went with the one that gave me the most visibility of the pitch, the furthest away from it possible, but when Blimp came out that changed, as it was a little too far away, and I began experimenting, at first with more default medium distance cameras, but eventually in PES2012 I got really into the Pitch Side setting.

After PES2014 introduced more options for camera customization (Zoom; Height; Angle) I was excited, but was ultimately left disappointed at how it still felt like I couldn't do some settings I wanted, like a setting similar to the Super Formation Soccer or Striker series, or FIFA's Tele, most specifically how it looked in FIFA08, where I could see the whole pitch no matter if I was playing through the right or left, and without players feeling too small. Dynamic Wide and Stadium were welcome additions, but just not enough. Well, that's enough of my rambling I suppose, anyways nowadays I keep switching between Custom (0; 5; 0) or Pitch Side (2; 2; 0) as both have a lot to offer, the former is the closest I can get to FIFA's Tele, and is similar to what I've played for most of my life, while the latter reminds me of PES2012, an old favorite of mine, and also looks similar to old arcades like Super Sidekicks 2, which I find lovely. Anyway, what are your preferred settings? How did your preferences change with time? What style do you like best?

Good thread! It really depends on the edition.

On PES 5 and 6, I use the camera zoomer in kitserver, approximately 1180 zoom, wide camera angle 5 or 6. :)
PES 2008-2010, I use the default wide camera, zoom 0. (angle 5-9 in PES 2009). In PES 2010 I use kitserver to put camera angle at 9.
PES 2011, I use camera mods and use the default 2010 camera, which I like much better..
Haven't played 2012 or 2013 in a while.
2014, also Wide Camera setting, furthest away, height around 7 or 8, same goes for PES 2015. Angle varies..
PES 2017 I like using Nesa'a Camera Module, zoom 0 or 1, Height 0.45, Angle 0.65
PES 2018-21, I like using Wide Dynamic custom, anywhere from zoom 0 to 3, angle 4-9, height depending on the edition.. (varies according to mood)!
:TU:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom