How do i play online?

Bunford

Non-League
12 May 2007
I've just hooked up my PS2 and am wondering how do i go about playing PES 2008 online?

I've got a network gaming account etc but never played the PS2 online before. I've checked the connection and settings etc and all is set up fine and i can get into Central Station easily etc.

Any advice or pointers appreciated as i wanna be playing PES online asap.

I've just hooked up my PS2 and am wondering how do i go about playing PES 2008 online?

I've got a network gaming account etc but never played the PS2 online before. I've checked the connection and settings etc and all is set up fine and i can get into Central Station easily etc.

Believe me, you dont want to be playing PES 08 online. It stinks.

Just select network mode and play... what do you need to know exactly? You don't need Central Station for PES.

Personally, I have mixed thoughts.

I like it because I tend to pick who I play carefully which means I usually get a good, lag-free game.

However, when you choose "Quick Match" you get randomly drawn to an opponent which means that you sometimes link up to someone with a bad connection. This usually leads to a really annoying lag. That's when i put my controller down, go make a cup of tea, have a fag and watch my opponent play against themsleves.

buy a modem

Back
Top Bottom