How can i remove the patch?

Willows

Non-League
21 October 2006
Because it has made my game worse than it already was.

Firstly the lag is worse, it's like online lag instead of just the framerate problem, ball goes invisible and turns up on half way line.
Before i only had the jittery screen but now i have daft ball movements aswell.

Secondly, I have noticed a change in player movement, the reaction time seems slower and turning with the ball feels more like FIFA, It wasn't like this before the patch.

So is there a way to uninstall it because it has made absolutley no positive changes whatsoever.

Roll on next october!!!

First you have to delete the file of PES 2008 in the dashboard menu (the 2009 MB one).
Then you have to disable the connection (PS3 dashboard)
Restart the game and install it on HDD.
Don't Forget You cannot play on line without patch.
I noticed as well the patch get the game worse...Bench empty, less details on player's textures etc...If you want the game smoother in the off line mode, you just have to remove the commentary and stadium effects...anyway you have to say goodbye to on-line game...

I haven't yet removed anything but before i installed the patch i did have everything turned off and the game is installed to my hdd, i followed all the advice from people who had lag but it did nothing for my game, then i installed the patch expecting it to work properly and now it plays more like pes6.
So Frustrating but i'll still be playing till pro evo 2009!

Back
Top Bottom