How can I play the Champions League competition in pes6, I have downloaded patches but there are no uefa champions league cup

Raoufzaf

Non-League
25 May 2022
How can I play the Champions League competition in pes6, I have downloaded patches but there are no uefa champions league cup?!

How can I play the Champions League competition in pes6, I have downloaded patches but there are no uefa champions league cup?!
Hi. First of all, no need for new thread, there are dozens of threads you could place this question.

The Champions League as you know it from newer PES games, does n't exist as standalone mode. The patch "transforms" the Champions League inside master league, regarding competition logo and name, but the structure is still the old WEFA Champions Cup (the equivalent of real-life CL in PES).

Also a lot patches, edit the KONAMI Cup, to CL, but still with some limitations.

I hope i covered you.

أهلاً. بادئ ذي بدء ، لا حاجة إلى موضوع جديد ، فهناك العشرات من المواضيع التي يمكنك طرح هذا السؤال عليها.

دوري الأبطال كما تعرفه من ألعاب PES الأحدث ، غير موجود كوضع مستقل. التصحيح "يحول" دوري الأبطال داخل الدوري الرئيسي ، فيما يتعلق بشعار المنافسة واسمها ، لكن الهيكل لا يزال هو كأس أبطال WEFA القديم (ما يعادل CL الواقعي في PES).

أيضا الكثير من التصحيحات ، قم بتحرير كأس KONAMI ، إلى CL ، ولكن لا يزال مع بعض القيود.

أتمنى أن أكون قد غطيتك.
تي
Hi. First of all, no need for new thread, there are dozens of threads you could place this question.

The Champions League as you know it from newer PES games, does n't exist as standalone mode. The patch "transforms" the Champions League inside master league, regarding competition logo and name, but the structure is still the old WEFA Champions Cup (the equivalent of real-life CL in PES).

Also a lot patches, edit the KONAMI Cup, to CL, but still with some limitations.

I hope i covered you.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom