Hoffenheim article in The Observer

They are saying the whole season now, irrespective of thoughts on Hoffenheimer, I think this is a real shame. He has been one of the best strikers this season and unlike Rooney, Ronaldo etc he is an honest player who doesnt shout abuse at the officials and doesnt dive and complain the whole time. He's just a good honest player and at 24 I think he can go on to great things.

It's a real shame for the Bosnia team too, he would have started the double match vs Belgium in March and April. I guess Blažević will play Edin Džeko and Zlatan Muslimović, but it won't be as strong as with Ibišević.

I have to say that there is relief here in Belgium that he can't play in those two matches...

Edit: of course i feel bad for him especially if he is a real nice and modest person.

Last edited:
I really wish him the best. He had to go through some real hardships in his career, made him a real modest and honest person. He always looks so genuinely happy on the pitch ... and now this.
Maybe he'll still come on top the scorers list with his 18 goals in the end, though I hope the other strikers in the Bundesliga won't play that bad of a second half of the season. ;) (Especially Toni and Klose :P)

I'm curious if Hoffenheim will really buy a replacement. In wouldn't fit the "transfer policy" of the club and they still have the very talented Wellington, who might just needed a chance like this.

Back
Top Bottom