Hi. Please view this freekick

Im gonna do a 2 part 50 freekick compilation , many like this one some even far out and more swerve, i'll upload it very soon :)

What sells it is the goalkeeper reaction. Usually they'll do that rubbish looking sidejump-upwards armsweep animation that ruins any aesthetics.

This vid is pure quality though.

keeper reaction is realistic, he moved, but was in awe of the swerve, this happens all the time. Keeprs sometimes watch the ball sail in..

Totally agree Cro. The keeper is beat and cant help but admire the strike.

I really like when the keepers view is blocked by his defenders, and you shoot from outside the box, but he doesnt see it till it's too late to react. He attempts to dive, but by that time the ball is in the net. I've watched and re-watched the replays close up, and his vision is totally restricted by the players in front of him and it really does add extra realism of natural physics to the game. Nice touch Konami. Completely unscripted and the old anything is possible element.

Last edited:
I don't believe it , i just scored a freekick very similar vs PSV ,keeper didn't move from about 5 yards more back than this goal , and my dad turned off the the electric :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom