Help An Old Timer

meatrocket8

Non-League
27 September 2009
Hey guys I've been out of the loop for footie games basically since 2009/10, I think PES10 was my last game that I really played. Played PES2019 for about a month (because of the goal nets :p) but found it to be pretty limited compared to the beloved PES6. So I have a set of questions I'd like to ask if it's okay with you guys!

What is the best gameplay experience, keeping gameplay+mods in mind? PES6 being one of the most fun experiences I've had for reference...

Should I just get PES6 and the mods for it?

What game has the best patches for old school leagues? I want to play with the 90s to 2008 batch of players is there a way of doing this?

I thought I'd have more questions but I can't think right now! Cheers.

Hey guys I've been out of the loop for footie games basically since 2009/10, I think PES10 was my last game that I really played. Played PES2019 for about a month (because of the goal nets :p) but found it to be pretty limited compared to the beloved PES6. So I have a set of questions I'd like to ask if it's okay with you guys!

What is the best gameplay experience, keeping gameplay+mods in mind? PES6 being one of the most fun experiences I've had for reference...

What game has the best patches for old school leagues? I want to play with the 90s to 2008 batch of players is there a way of doing this?

You can't top pes 6, it's a classic and is still being modded. That being said, 2021 has a lot of mods and a decent experience as well. It's also half the price.

If you just in particular want a patch and that set of timeline (90s to 2008), and even more batches of clubs and national teams, then FIFA 14 Classic Patch is the thing you are looking for, if you want a preview to it, here it is courtesy of @MafiaMurderBag :

You will need FIFA 14 for it though and someone in the Classic patch thread could help you with that.
FIFA 14 on PC is pretty decent gameplay wise and passes aren't completely assisted and will also be a bit random or with error in them

There is also The Golden Era Patch for PES 6 by @dbonaz , which is pretty good too.

Thanks, I will consider FIFA14 and the PES6 one. Does PES21 have anything similar?

Also I've noticed with both of the patches you recommended there's multiple of one team, how does this affect master league or season mode? I'll have like 2/3 Henry's or something? I was more looking for a patch that just has players from one decade I guess arounbd 98-2008

Cheers guys

@mattmid do I need to have those games for the patches to work or is it just all in one not sure how it works and I never owned the WE games only PES-EU

Also in that link it's starting from 2013 up, I don't want to play current era, cheers for the links

Last edited:
@mattmid do I need to have those games for the patches to work or is it just all in one not sure how it works and I never owned the WE games only PES-EU
For the games in that thread mattmid sent, no you just need to download all the parts of any patch that you like and you have to just run the .exe in your downloads.

Also in that link it's starting from 2013 up, I don't want to play current era, cheers for the links

Yeah as @shareq01 says no need to have the games. And keep scrolling it goes way back in years :))

@mattmid do I need to have those games for the patches to work or is it just all in one?

Also in that link it's starting from 2013 up, I don't want to play current era, xheers
Yeah as @shareq01 says no need to have the games. And keep scrolling it goes way back in years :))

Cool, any recommended one? also why do the links start from 2013? Is that just the year the patches were made or the year of the patches in-game?

thank you!

Yeah those in the first post are just the year they were made. In the posts below are loads more. Worth posting in the thread and asking which is the best for that time period, there's so many there now that there's load I haven't even tried.

There's also this one that has been made of the original PES 6 but with all correct player names, teams, kits, tons of faces etc https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-6-the-original-season.84466/page-13#post-3699250

Back
Top Bottom