Hello

R

Rick1988

Can someone tell what i need to buy to connect the ps2 with the pc and how i update the games, thx

hi
i think you need an x-port to transfer stuff to ps2 from pc.
i have no idea how it works though.
if you search, i am sure there are posts on how to transfer the data to ps2 card or maxdrive.

Rick1988 said:
Can someone tell what i need to buy to connect the ps2 with the pc and how i update the games, thx
Hi.
Click HERE to buy a Max Drive and then you can transfer updated option files to your memory card using it.

with that max drive can you get patches and stuff like that for ps2 games?

Hey there and welcome to our site.

Please do a search on our boards before posting questions like those. You should find all the answers you need in our editing area.

A max drive will only help you transfering and managing PS2 savegames (so called "Option Files" when speaking of PES).

If you want to apply patches including brand new kits, sounds, pitches or other things, you'll have to burn those patches onto CD/DVD using several kind of tools.

There's no simple "helping you out" when it comes to patching but you can be sure that this site offers all the info you need - you just need to put on your Indy hat and look for it ;)

i wont bother doing that so much easier for someone to help

All i want to know is what i need to buy to get patches off pc to ps2

You need a dvd-writer, the original game and the ability to read and follow a simple guide.

Are you up for the challenge?

Back
Top Bottom