Grey team name changing

hunterleo704

Non-League
1 June 2021
I'm trying to rename a couple of team names, via Edit section, which I thought would be easy in older version but every team has the Team Name and Emblem greyed out. I heard that we can use some external editor to change it, what are they and how to use them?

Tks in advance

Me, too. I tried with many method for 1 week. But it's not work. :(
For example, I went to Edit > Import/Export > Export team to *.ted file that I want to use. Then I went back to Import the team to edit the *.ted file but nothing happened.

I'm trying to rename a couple of team names, via Edit section, which I thought would be easy in older version but every team has the Team Name and Emblem greyed out. I heard that we can use some external editor to change it, what are they and how to use them?

Tks in advance
I found a very easy way to manage this in game. By using Simple tool, just open team.bin file in your database folder by this tool and then select the team you want to change name and emblem. Press the button "Unlicensed team selected" and save team.bin file. Go to edit section in PES game and find the team that you just unlicensed. You will see team name and emblem can be edit !!! :APPLAUD:
Change it to new name you want and import new emblem. (The old emblem will be disappeared so, don't forget to back up team.bin file)

Back
Top Bottom