GREAT (Maybe not so great) STATS CONVERTER (WE2002 to PES 2~14):

Hi Friend MarquisspEss6,
yes I know all those tools, there are about 10 converters in Excel.
I am currently working with other PSX programmers and we are working on a new TOOL, we are already very advanced.

Memroy PSX
hack memroy psx.jpg

Leyendo TEAMs y Players
new_database_editor_psx.png

In the next few days I hope to launch this tool.
Cordial Greetings friend MarquissPES :EASY:

Last edited:
Hi Friend MarquisspEss6,
yes I know all those tools, there are about 10 converters in Excel.
I am currently working with other PSX programmers and we are working on a new TOOL, we are already very advanced.

Memroy PSX
View attachment 218212

Leyendo TEAMs y Players
View attachment 218213

In the next few days I hope to launch this tool.
Cordial Greetings friend MarquissPES :EASY:

Great work, would be able to add a function for psd paste? I can add to my browser extension one of this formulas

Hi Friend :EASY:

Sorry i am confused with traslate... jaja
you need the conversion formulas of Stats for PSX? I have them all, if you want I can pass them to you.

Friend marquiss must take information abour that ROMs for PSX are like more than 12 Roms and change the Stats.

The most known ROM is the WE2002, the one that has all the OFFSETS, from that one we are using as a guide to make the export of data from we2002, we are using as a guide to make the converter between versions ROMS.

I hope you understand my friend.

If you need the PSX Stats converter table I have it and I will upload it to you.

Hi Friend :EASY:

Sorry i am confused with traslate... jaja
you need the conversion formulas of Stats for PSX? I have them all, if you want I can pass them to you.

Friend marquiss must take information abour that ROMs for PSX are like more than 12 Roms and change the Stats.

The most known ROM is the WE2002, the one that has all the OFFSETS, from that one we are using as a guide to make the export of data from we2002, we are using as a guide to make the converter between versions ROMS.

I hope you understand my friend.

If you need the PSX Stats converter table I have it and I will upload it to you.

DM me those formulas i'll take a look in the next days :)

Back
Top Bottom