Google Earth

this program is ridiculous.

It'll be a novelty, but for the next hour I'll be adding a few places I know.

Fuck me sideways! o_0 This will become the most ultimate navigation system ever. I couldn't believe that i zoomed in all the way to my own house! Heh, well i got lucky to live in a big city though ;) But this baby will rock once most parts of the world are covered in hi-res.

I took a few snapshots and uploaded it for all of you that are interested to know where i live. I also made some custom icons btw:

::: (1) :::
Let's start with a close up of the Feyenoord Stadium "De Kuip".

::: (2) :::
Same location here, more zoomed out this time.

::: (3) :::
More zoomed out and you'll see my placemark. It's a good 45 minute walk from my house to 'De Kuip'. :)

::: (4) :::
More zoomed out again, now you can see the Sparta (*recently promoted) and the Excelsior (*2nd division) placemarks.

::: (5) :::
Yup, that's a close up shot from my house. Drop in when you are nearby and you'll get yourself a free beer ;).

::: (6) :::
A close up of the Sparta stadium.

::: (7) :::
And the final picture is a close up from the Excelsior stadium.

Lol its just as well I can't show a picture of my house. You'd pretty much just see green fields surrounding it, instead of lots of other houses and concrete like you city slickers ;)

This is my home here in Toronto...

w6w_20050721105623db485f43.jpg

Red Circle - My House
Small Blue Circles - Starbucks Coffee :p
Big Green Circle - Kowloon Park
Big Blue Circle - Kowloon Cricket Club
Long Brown Line - Longest Road in Hong Kong - Nathan Road - Continues for much much longer
Green Circle - Space Museum
Pink Blob - Shopping Mall called Harbour City / Ocean Terminal
Bototm Right - Science Museum

Back
Top Bottom