GFX MOD FOR FIFA 16 AND FIFA 18 - DOWNLOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
minor setup difficulties for a novice like me, but i'm hear to say THANK YOU.
absolutely functinal and perfect."MultiLUT" effect /shader made pitch perfect
i'm playing fifa 16 on intel HD 4000!! with some configurationsi could get best of it without any FPS droped WOW

minor setup difficulties for a novice like me, but i'm hear to say THANK YOU.
absolutely functinal and perfect."MultiLUT" effect /shader made pitch perfect
i'm playing fifa 16 on intel HD 4000!! with some configurationsi could get best of it without any FPS droped WOW

Thank you for your appreciation :D

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16

DOWNLOAD

(Reply to the Thread in order to see the hidden content)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

INSTALLATION
Turf Textures: Extract to FIFA 16 main folder and regenerate.

ReShade:
1- Download Reshade from www.reshade.me install in FIFA 16 directory.
2- Delete the 'reshade-shaders' folder created by the ReShade installer.
3- Copy and overwrite the content from the ReShade folder of my pack and open the file d3d11.ini
4- *IMPORTANT* Change the paths according to where you've installed and copied the Reshade files in your FIFA 16 folder. Make sure you change EVERY PATH and replace it with the correct one in your PC. If something doesn't work, it's because you've done something wrong there.

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

Additionally, I will give you something else: I've uploaded a pack of 40+ Pitch Textures I've created in PNG format so you can assign them to any Team or Stadium you want via REVOLUTION MOD. The process is very simple indeed: Open one of the files named "specificpitchmowpattern_X_X_XXX_textures.rx3" in CG FILE EXPLORER, then click on the texture file, then on the left side click on IMPORT PNG and select one of the textures provided in this pack, then Save the changes. Now all you have to do is assign that to a Team or Stadium. How to do that? Replace the numbers (X letters in this example) with the IDs.

For example: specificpitchmowpattern_1_0_156_textures.rx3
1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition
156 is the Emirates Stadium.

So in this example I'm assigning a specific mow pattern texture to Arsenal @ Emirates Stadium.

I've only uploaded 20 assigned turfs to 20 teams and their stadiums (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, PSG, etc) because I'm very lazy to do this. But if you take your time and test the 40+ textures I provided, you can actually assign new HQ realistic textures for all the teams and their stadiums.

All you need is REVOLUTION MOD, CG FILE EXPLORER, FIFA 16 TEAM LIST IDs, FIFA 16 STADIUM LIST IDs and... time to test.

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
The FIFA 18 pack comes with the HQ TURFS PACK + NEW BROADCAST CAMERA MOD + WC ASSIGNMENTS (pitch database assignments for the WC DLC). To install these 3 mods, you must have FrostyModManager. Load each mod and double click on it. Make sure these are all at the bottom of your list (on the right side of the tool).

ReShade:
1- Download Reshade from www.reshade.me install in FIFA 18 directory.
3- Copy and overwrite the content from the ReShade folder of my pack and open the file dxgi.ini
4- *IMPORTANT* Change the paths according to where you've installed and copied the Reshade files in your FIFA 18 folder. Make sure you change EVERY PATH and replace it with the correct one in your PC. If something doesn't work, it's because you've done something wrong there.
5- *IMPORTANT* Open FIFA SETTINGS and MAKE SURE you select DIRECTX 11. It WILL NOT RUN if you run FIFA with DIRECTX 12 + RESHADE.

I hope you enjoy.

***PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD. USE ORIGINAL LINKS. AND IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM IN YOUR PATCH OR SHARE THEM, PLEASE ASK ME FOR PERMISSION HERE OR THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES. RESPECT IS EVERYTHING!***​

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION

ReShade:
3- Copy and overwrite the content from the ReShade folder of my pack and open the file d3d11.ini
4- *IMPORTANT* Change the paths according to where you've installed and copied the Reshade files in your FIFA 16 folder. Make sure you change EVERY PATH and replace it with the correct one in your PC. If something doesn't work, it's because you've done something wrong there.

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

Additionally, I will give you something else: I've uploaded a pack of 40+ Pitch Textures I've created in PNG format so you can assign them to any Team or Stadium you want via REVOLUTION MOD. The process is very simple indeed: Open one of the files named "specificpitchmowpattern_X_X_XXX_textures.rx3" in CG FILE EXPLORER, then click on the texture file, then on the left side click on IMPORT PNG and select one of the textures provided in this pack, then Save the changes. Now all you have to do is assign that to a Team or Stadium. How to do that? Replace the numbers (X letters in this example) with the IDs.

1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition

So in this example I'm assigning a specific mow pattern texture to Arsenal @ Emirates Stadium.

I've only uploaded 20 assigned turfs to 20 teams and their stadiums (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, PSG, etc) because I'm very lazy to do this. But if you take your time and test the 40+ textures I provided, you can actually assign new HQ realistic textures for all the teams and their stadiums.

All you need is REVOLUTION MOD, CG FILE EXPLORER, FIFA 16 TEAM LIST IDs, FIFA 16 STADIUM LIST IDs and... time to test.

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
The FIFA 18 pack comes with the HQ TURFS PACK + NEW BROADCAST CAMERA MOD + WC ASSIGNMENTS (pitch database assignments for the WC DLC). To install these 3 mods, you must have FrostyModManager. Load each mod and double click on it. Make sure these are all at the bottom of your list (on the right side of the tool).

ReShade:
3- Copy and overwrite the content from the ReShade folder of my pack and open the file dxgi.ini
4- *IMPORTANT* Change the paths according to where you've installed and copied the Reshade files in your FIFA 18 folder. Make sure you change EVERY PATH and replace it with the correct one in your PC. If something doesn't work, it's because you've done something wrong there.
5- *IMPORTANT* Open FIFA SETTINGS and MAKE SURE you select DIRECTX 11. It WILL NOT RUN if you run FIFA with DIRECTX 12 + RESHADE.

I hope you enjoy.

***PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD. USE ORIGINAL LINKS. AND IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM IN YOUR PATCH OR SHARE THEM, PLEASE ASK ME FOR PERMISSION HERE OR THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES. RESPECT IS EVERYTHING!***​
thank you

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

I hope you enjoy.

good

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

I hope you enjoy.

thanks

Nice job, I am wondering if its possible to make ultimate team a multiplayer offline tournment where more than 2 players joining it.

YXv4rIN.png

For FIFA 16
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

BONUS TRACK
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

1 is Arsenal.
0 is the competition

For FIFA 18
DOWNLOAD

[Hidden content]

INSTALLATION

ReShade:

I hope you enjoy.

Thank you! Nice work! Where can i download this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom