FUMA Gameplay mods needed`?

IGaZ

Conference
30 March 2021
Hello community of pes !

its my first ever post on this page,although i acutally use many mods from here (Great Website!!)

since i switched to pes 21 in 2020

i feel like im ready to practice FUMA.The thing that concerns me the most is do I actually need a Gameplay Mod for FUMA to have the ultimate realisitc match but also playable? OR is the default pes settings okay?

:LMAO:

No matter if you play FUMA or PA1, I would always recommend using one of the gameplay mods available here in the forum. They drastically improve the experience in my opinion! :TU: Ball physics, less scripting, they really do a good job regardless of your playing style.

No matter if you play FUMA or PA1, I would always recommend using one of the gameplay mods available here in the forum. They drastically improve the experience in my opinion! :TU: Ball physics, less scripting, they really do a good job regardless of your playing style.
what do you recommend me use? I tried many like @tufkar84 Liberty , revoultion gameplay mods (They were all great,its just its hard to play FUMA with them personally) .

Hi friend! Well I play PA1 and you play FUMA so maybe I wouldn't be the best one to tell u but.. You could try perhaps one of Holland ones? Like for example, PES 6, PES 17 or PES 13? Also Jostike's is pretty good! :TU:

(They were all great,its just its hard to play FUMA with them personally) .

May I suggest not setting the controls to FUMA but use the L2 or LT trigger to manualy pass/schoot etc.? That way you decide what and when to use manual and you get the visual indicator wich way you are aiming wich comes in handy. It's a good way to learn FUMA and be able to fall back if needed.

Back
Top Bottom