Full version turned into Lite

CnrGs

League 2
7 February 2019
Yesterday saw that Full version turned into lite. I googled and saw that happened some people. game was from the library of my previous account. but I cant access that account. steam says we dont have such account. texetd my issue to support. but no satisfying answer. can smn help me pls ? apreciated.

It's correct that you cannot play the full version if you're not logged in with the account it's been purchased with as far as I know, so you'd need to gain the access to that account back.

A friend of mine also lost access to his Steam account some months ago and had to go through the support to recover it.
Luckily enough he still had the cases of some videogames registered into his account she could show them to the Steam support and managed to have the Steam support reset his password that way.
So, don't give up and collect any evidence (here's a list) that could convince the support that it was your account, and they'll eventually help you recover it.

Last edited:
Same happened to me on XBOX. Purchased the digital version of PES 2020 Christmas 2019, went to reinstall the game just today and low and behold it ends up only allowing me to play lite version. Wtf!

Back
Top Bottom