Free kicks and goalkeepers - Help!

Sully225

Non-League
1 December 2020
Literally every free kick from the opposition goes in. I can't control the goalkeeper. I press the cursor change button but it always lands on the players not the goalkeeper. All free kicks are going in with the goalie stood like a dummy. This is ruining the game for me. Help please

i press right 3, left 3 right one and left one with my control setup (this night be one too many but it works) this will highlight your goalie - the AI will nearly always go over the wall. Only move the GK once the AI player has started his run. Move to cover over the wall and you will save it almost every time - i dont even bother making the wall jump now. Dont move the GK before the AI runs as if you go to early the AI will shoot in the unprotected side with no wall and score

i just let the wall jump! 14 out of 15 dont go in, id say.
not conceding a lot of free kicks anymore. nothing to complain here atm... it was worse before though.

always felt like making the wall jump having a bigger impact than controlling my keeper (manually or with triangle move)!

i remember the sad times when 8 out of 10 went in... its not like that anymore, imo!

time the jump of the wall and press the direction same as ball trajectory as if ur taking the free kick.. yup its not perfect and it shouldnt be

Back
Top Bottom