Form Arrows and Stats Discussion (PES 2021)

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hi bros!

I'd like to ask about PES 2021 Form Arrows and stats.

I've searched the forum, but haven't been able to find a discussion on how Form Arrows specifically affect stats in Master League, etc..

Even online, I've only been able to find (somewhat) outdated information, or referring to PES Mobile..

If anyone has a detailed explanation on the effects of these arrows on players' stats, that'd be really helpful. Thanks! :TU:

Hi bros!

I'd like to ask about PES 2021 Form Arrows and stats.

I've searched the forum, but haven't been able to find a discussion on how Form Arrows specifically affect stats in Master League, etc..

Even online, I've only been able to find (somewhat) outdated information, or referring to PES Mobile..

If anyone has a detailed explanation on the effects of these arrows on players' stats, that'd be really helpful. Thanks! :TU:

This should help you to solve your doubts

More or less is the same on Pes 20/21

There aren't big differences between lastest Pes :)

q583c4335fh01.png

Graph-form-PES2019.png

https://pes.neoseeker.com/wiki/Form_arrows

That's great @Ribas2810 never seen that before and was not aware the form variances were so wide.

Thanks !
You welcome pal :)

We were talking about this months ago in our Italian Pes forum :)

Thought it was clear that, but as i can see, maybe a lot of people don't know about form arrows, and how they working on Pes :D

A different question regarding this topic, bros.

Sometimes I like playing with Incas' Golden GP, which has TEAM SPIRIT disabled. Does this mean that the effects or Form Arrows are disabled as well? Are they related or are they two separate things? Thanks in advance. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom