FIFA 14 Videos & Pictures

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Post up your FIFA 14 goals, set-plays, thoughts and nuances in video form here.

We'll hopefully see quite a healthy upload of FIFA 14 action from the demo in here.

:TU:

New celebration; same old amateur Musical style crap. Nothing like this, which is what a celebration should really look like:

000_DV1316383.jpg

EA were obviously spinning a load of BS when they said they wanted to get 'Team Celebrations' working properly - they never intended to fix it - so why not go back to cutscenes for the last game of the generation? At least they make scoring somewhat satisfying. All these stupid 'dance' celebrations are for using online to piss off your opponent. PES has the right idea in this area and has done so for years.

I have a question...I got my fifa 14 pc demo...everything is great but I have a little graphic glitch on the goals net...during skill games before match, nets are all black...so...I press TAB+Alt...I wait 1 second and I return the game and everything backs normal...white nets...I also noticed the same problem during manual replays...does anyone knows something about it? (I have UPDATED drivers on my Nvidia GTX560 and I have got 8 giga ram...I canplay with high settings in full hd)

I have a question...I got my fifa 14 pc demo...everything is great but I have a little graphic glitch on the goals net...during skill games before match, nets are all black...so...I press TAB+Alt...I wait 1 second and I return the game and everything backs normal...white nets...I also noticed the same problem during manual replays...does anyone knows something about it? (I have UPDATED drivers on my Nvidia GTX560 and I have got 8 giga ram...I canplay with high settings in full hd)

That's probably a demo glitch; I don't expect to see that in the full game.

New celebration; same old amateur Musical style crap. Nothing like this, which is what a celebration should really look like:

000_DV1316383.jpg

EA were obviously spinning a load of BS when they said they wanted to get 'Team Celebrations' working properly - they never intended to fix it - so why not go back to cutscenes for the last game of the generation? At least they make scoring somewhat satisfying. All these stupid 'dance' celebrations are for using online to piss off your opponent. PES has the right idea in this area and has done so for years.

100% agree. The stupidity of creating manual celebrations is just stupid and promotes lack of team play - and more individuality.

That's great. What's the command for that?

I think its just an RB+A fancy pass into the net, I have done that before.

I had a great moment in CM with Chicharito last night where he injured himself shooting, pulled a quad, it was brilliant, he never celebrated, was just bento over holding his quad.

Strangly though the injury passed and he was ok in the second half, shame I forgot to record it :(

While shooting? No tackle? Gotta love the injury system in the game.

Btw, anyone tried tackling with an injured player? Resulted in the player getting another injury in 12.

I had a great moment in CM with Chicharito last night where he injured himself shooting, pulled a quad, it was brilliant, he never celebrated, was just bento over holding his quad.

Strangly though the injury passed and he was ok in the second half, shame I forgot to record it :(

nothing new about this injury. Saw that in FIFA 12 and 13. Was celebrating with Nani doing backflips, he injured his muscle doing so, bent over holding his muscle.

Was alright after 5 mins though. :(

LT+B, fancy flicks lets you do the fancy shots like that in front of goal, you CAN do it with a fancy pass but sometimes it will just lock on to a player...even behind you :P

LT+B, fancy flicks lets you do the fancy shots like that in front of goal, you CAN do it with a fancy pass but sometimes it will just lock on to a player...even behind you :P

With manual pass it won't go where you don't aim it.

I was wondering if LT still modified the shooting.

So LT + shoot button does fancy shots in the box?

Yes, but as Shooto said, with manual passing on you can use a fancy pass to do it.
The fancy shot I believe is manual anyway, maybe someone can confirm, but I believe holding LT with a shot (outside the box or in) turns it into a manual shot.

Got the Elgato capture card for dirt cheap on the local Craigslist, so gonna do one of these "all the goals of a season"-videos. Playing the Premier League with Tottenham.

Here's all the goals from the first match against Palace, winning 4-0. World Class difficulty with Placebo's sliders (although slightly faster accelleration and speed and not all manual, I'm on semi-assisted still, but will change eventually).

YouTube - FIFA 14 Premier League Fixture 01 - Crystal Palace vs Spurs

Back
Top Bottom