FIFA 22 Xbox NG - Join the Official Evo-Web Pro Club

I have searched for the team yesterday, but could not find it. Does others members have to be online in order to make the team visible?

Also if anyone from here with a XS? want to play some friendlies in the evening, shoot me a PM ;)

I have searched for the team yesterday, but could not find it. Does others members have to be online in order to make the team visible?

Also if anyone from here with a XS? want to play some friendlies in the evening, shoot me a PM ;)
Hm, it should still be there. What's your gamertag? I'll send you an invite (if I can figure it out)...

@Emroth and @papinho81 - you are both invited! Hopefully you should see the "transfer request" in your Pro Clubs section.

vj45CjP.png

It never even started. Nowhere near enough interest sadly, and then the game went from "okay" to "kill it with fire".

It never even started. Nowhere near enough interest sadly, and then the game went from "okay" to "kill it with fire".
Too bad ,can be fun if played with the right guys ,and obviously Vs the right guys.
We played a lot of probclubs on 20 ,some fun games and a a few horrible one's.

Think it could be good if you have 4 hum defenders and two mf and a FW.
Especially since the defending is the worst part of it

Back
Top Bottom