FIFA 22 Videos & Pictures

FUMA Online Season Goals

the first one looks like a keeper error (the ones we already discussed, that ones that need fixing).
for the second goal: what a nice dribling run! when you lay the ball off and round the defender... thats looking great! and you had the calmness to play that final pass! :APPLAUD: i wouldve been so freaked out of joy (having rounded the defender), i would not be able to play that easy final pass! :LOL:

I hope PC/current-gen goals can go here too!

well, you named your system... i'll let that one slip! ;)
:LOL:

i wish the keeper wouldve used the other hand! its called "übergreifen"! :D
and all my english speaking fellas... try to say that word out loud! ÜBERGREIFEN!! :LOL: "uber griven" - to overlap with the other hand!

Last edited:
the first one looks like a keeper error (the ones we already discussed, that ones that need fixing).
for the second goal: what a nice dribling run! when you lay the ball off and round the defender... thats looking great! and you had the calmness to play that final pass! :APPLAUD: i wouldve been so freaked out of joy (having rounded the defender), i would not be able to play that easy final pass! :LOL:

youre right i watched the replay and he pulled away his hands just before contact. the defenders head was in the way blocking his line of sight but it was still unatural for him to pull away like that

however i didnt really mind because i feel like the keepers have been saving everything against me so far, so i'll take it, bug or not 😂

youre right i watched the replay and he pulled away his hands just before contact. the defenders head was in the way blocking his line of sight but it was still unatural for him to pull away like that

however i didnt really mind because i feel like the keepers have been saving everything against me so far, so i'll take it, bug or not 😂
i just cant overlook those stuff... i'm very sensible in that regard! gift and a curse i'm telling you (think Monk here)! :D
i'm with you. still a lot of stuff to enjoy...!! and i have hope they will polish the keeper.

PS5 - no editing
FIFA 22_20211006232553.jpg
i was super duper slo-mo'ing this in the replay mode over and over again... man... i could sit there for minutes just watching it roll... :LOVE: i am a sucker for this kinda stuff!

Last edited:
This was the first vid I saved - I don’t know if it’s new to this FIFA as I haven’t really played much since 16 but I just thought the animation on the header was so cool, really fluid and lifelike. I didn’t record far enough back though so missed the curl on the cross from in-play.

And I saved this too. Was really struggling with FUMA and the keepers all saving everything I threw at them, so hitting it this hard was a massive fuck you from me to them…

Back
Top Bottom