FIFA 23 Graphic Mod 1.2 All in One & Modular Editions TU11.

This is the quality for me right now on LG oled 4k thanks for the magic 🧝‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_20220321_003615.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20220320_235535.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 97
not bad... the quality of the graphics this year its not 100% native. If you want navite graphics at 4K resolution go back to fifa 21 and you will see the difference

this is a great community for football games. nice mods and for free! thanks to all the modders that make the game more alive and better.

thank you endo!

@endo Hey mate, I think several new comers on this thread may have downloaded your PitchX 0.1 Beta mod instead of the new one because of the Original post in the thread (1st post in 1st page). If you can clear any confusion regarding this by adding all the contents title and appropriate page no to see the download link and change notes, it would be great. Thanks.

@endo , do you have a date when the update of this graphic mod for the tu9 comes out, it is the only graphic mod that I found that is perfect so I am interested in knowing the date, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

FIFA 22 with some quality mods on PC

Never mind those frame rates, I capped 30 FPS in OBS. Runs very well on my budget PC.

Is this really FIFA 22 on PC? 👀 Yes, it is! ;)
Game feels and looks awesome with these mods :-
@endo's Graphics Mod which includes Turf, Lighting, LOD, Goal Nets Texture (Top Notch brotha! :) )
@Anth James' PC Sliders + my own custom sliders for adjusting some values as per my FUMA play-through (Yes, I play FUMA.. Better experience, but it's difficult).
@6ons1's GameCam (Next-Gen Camera) Mod.
@mck's Realism Mod (Career Mode stuffs like Transfers and more).
6otuk's Next Gen Goal Net Physics Mod (from SoccerGaming Forum).
TOJICT9IK's Serie A License Mod (from FIFA Modding World/Discord)
CKN-Dans' Anthem Jacket Mod (from FIFA Modding World/Discord)

Some tips to run FIFA 22 smoothly on Low Budget PCs (usable for High End PCs as well)

1. Set DirectX 11 instead of DirectX 12 through fifasetup.ini :-
Change DIRECTX_SELECT = 0 to DIRECTX_SELECT = 1

2. In your Graphics panel, use Low Latency Mode (Nvidia) or Radeon Anti-Lag (AMD) - On (Don't use Ultra [Nvidia] if your GPU doesn't have enough headroom) Remember, don't use this if you skip the 1st tip since DirectX12 has it's own Low Latency/Pre-Render Queue Frame allocation in it's core.

3. Set No Limit on FPS in FIFA Setup (settings) and Enable Adaptive V-Sync (Nvidia) or Enhanced Sync (AMD).

4. Always play the game in Fullscreen for the Adaptive or Enhanced V-Sync to work correctly.

That's it. Happy Gaming. :)

So FIFA 22 PS5 has been on PS Plus.. played it forget it.. Now since PC version just 8 bucks on steam probably just going to buy it for modding sake. Is all mods applicable to steam version ?

Just pausing for now.
FIFA 22 was too disappointing for me with its gameplay, so I'm still not sure if I should go on or not.
You can try out some gameplay mods though. One of the best gameplay mod is already available in this forum. It's from @citizenkidd.
Not saying this to push the new update of your mod, but saying it as I believe you would like this.

it should work or it works with tu12? i am preventing my game from updating to avoid that the mod gets screwed; i skipped many updates to be sure to keep your (how my mod? I know it's a typo mistake) mod working
I'm still on TU10. But this mod was released when TU7 or TU8 was released. So, if it's working for me (on TU10), it should work on TU12 as well. Can't take risk? Don't update the game. Simple as that mate.

I'm still on TU10. But this mod was released when TU7 or TU8 was released. So, if it's working for me (on TU10), it should work on TU12 as well. Can't take risk? Don't update the game. Simple as that mate.
Tried on TU 11 last week, it's work but the color get a little darker than the screenshot on Front page. Not sure it's enhanced it. Probably not fully compatible with new TU.

Back
Top Bottom