FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Guys sorry I have fifa22 I installed reshade it improves the graphics but I can't remove the tutorial message. I have this keyboard what is the HOME key or combination? Thank you
View attachment 178137

It's amazing what a simple google search can find ;)

https://superuser.com/questions/412761/mini-keyboard-has-no-home-end-keys-how-to-type-them

These are the things you can try.
Fn+PgUp --->> Home
Fn+PgDn --->> End
or
Fn+RightArrow --->> Home
Fn+LeftArrow --->> End

@DevPlays hey what's the scene with fifa 22 i saw a new gameplay mod released by citizen kid enhanced gameplay 0.7 is it worth installing? What about the mid field issue?
I am not thinking of buying fifa 23 cuz i have lost hope on EA

@DevPlays hey what's the scene with fifa 22 i saw a new gameplay mod released by citizen kid enhanced gameplay 0.7 is it worth installing? What about the mid field issue?
I am not thinking of buying fifa 23 cuz i have lost hope on EA
I'm not playing FIFA 22 nowadays (not even on my disk). Gameplay mods are good, but it's not gonna fix the fundamental issues of the game. We can increase or decrease shot errors, passes; control some stuffs here and there. That's it. If you enjoy FIFA 22, play it (with gameplay mod if you want) and have fun. :)

Where and how you can download English commentators for fifa 22 in EA APP???and in general, where you can just download them from any site or give me please from your Fifa files with English commentary!​

EA Play Version (24th Sept 2021) :- Google Drive
EA Play Day 1 Update (24th Sept 2021) : Google Drive

Do the 1st one first, then the second (optional, but it's good) one. These are the ones which were the versions even before the initial release.
@Chris Davies, @papinho81, @Anth James... I'm tagging you guys (sorry if it's annoying xD). Might be very useful as it's EA Play Early access versions. :)

I'll try to generate denuvo tokens (legit stuff) if it's not opening (a.k.a crashing).

Here's the latest squad file to go with if you don't prefer the very early 21/22 season squad :) (Attached below)
@DevPlays I would be very grateful for new links to download these builds from you if possible! Thanks!

@DevPlays I would be very grateful for new links to download these builds from you if possible! Thanks!
Those links weren't my own links. It was fetched from the internet source back in the time. I'll try to find working links if possible (not sure though).

Edit: I have got one link, but it only has Russian commentary (English DB is available in UI/UX). I'll attach the link below (it's a torrent, so get qBittorrent app first).

Attachments

• FIFA.22.OriginRip-In.torrent.7z
    53.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom