FIFA 21 Discussion (PC Version)

Yea, that's all not wrong but only the half of the trueth. On PC you can change the graphic settings to low on low PC's. And also you can Upgrade you PC with better Hardware (maybe not yet :D) but it's possible.

I don't know the solution why EA it not make next gen also on PC. But the official statement is a bad joke, because of this ^.

Guys I am on steam fifa released 1.07 update. But when I opened steam the game should automatically update but nothing happened. Anybody having such issue. I even din't know which version I have 1.6.1 or 1.07.😶😶

Guys I am on steam fifa released 1.07 update. But when I opened steam the game should automatically update but nothing happened. Anybody having such issue. I even din't know which version I have 1.6.1 or 1.07.😶😶
I have the same problem
I verified game files but no update!!!!!!
any advice

I have deleted game and installed again, no luck. I don't know what is wrong with steam version. Origin version updatet yesterday.

I can't play right now, it would be good to know from people on pc who have the update. Can you please check, how is the game? Goal galore is still there? Opponent CPU a.i. do they defend better?

Paul 2K4 has released a new game play patch which sounds very promising:-
Paulv2k4 FIFA 21 Gameplay Mod - Version 2 Alpha 11
Creator(s): paulv2k4
Tags(s): Gameplay, Realism, FIFA 21
Category: Gameplay
Uploaded Date: Thursday, 14 January 2021
The expert of FIFA Gameplay mods is back for another season on FIFA 21
  • Player Speed
    • Removed the defender catch up that happens issue in all EA FIFA games
    • Slowed players slightly
    • All animation speeds have been balanced so there are no unrealistic quick touches
    • Skill moves have been slowed to balance skill move with normal movement
  • Shooting
    • Normal Shots are now 75% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Normal Shots are now 95% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • Finesse Shots are now 125% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Finesse Shots are now 125% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • All shots are more difficult when under pressure from a defender
    • All shots have been rebalaced so lower players are affected by contextual settings a lot more (vanilla has this turned off)
  • Passing
    • Short passes are now 25% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Short passes are now 50% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • Short passes from awkward angles are 200% more difficult than vanilla
    • Long through passes are now 25% less difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Long through passes are now 15% less difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • All passes have been rebalaced so lower players are affected by contextual settings a lot more (vanilla has this turned off)
  • AI
    • The AI will now foul and tackle to stop your attacks. They will do anything to stop you or injure your best players.
    • The AI will play more crosses
    • The AI will dribble more
    • The AI is much more effective at creating and scoring chances compared to Version 1
  • Off the ball
    • Midfielders at all skill levels will now track back and support the defence
    • Attackers will now make smarter off the ball runs at all skill levels
    • The AI (including the user team) controlled players will now mark more tigher and much more likely to intercept passes
  • Tackling
    • Stand tackling is now 500% more difficult than vanilla
    • The CPU players can no longer perfectly block all USER shots
    • The blocking range for all players is massively reduced
    • A tackle can no longer push the ball automatically in a direction of a player on the same team
  • Goalkeepers
    • Goalkeepers are now 50% better than vanilla at lower skill levels
    • CPU goalkeepers are 200% more difficult to play against at lower difficulty levels
    • CPU goalkeepers are 133% more difficult to play against at higher difficulty levels
  • Referees
    • Referees are now much less likely to give a yellow card than vanilla ( to support more fouls )
    • Rewritten foul contact system
  • Game flow
  • Rewritten game flow system so top teams will no longer suffer against lower teams and all "scripting" has been removed
  • Physics
  • The ball is now a lot more "loose" and more difficult to collect and maintain possession to give more of a realistic feel to the game

NOTE:
- If you do not like the enforced fouling you can change the locale.ini file with any text editor and delete the KILL_EVERYONE line
- If you are seeing lots of red cards, the locale.ini is working but the Frostbite mod is not. Please take note of what is written to the log box when launching the game, it should show cas and ebx files being written.

One thing I don't get is that I'm sure he said on Twitter a while ago that he thinks the game is great except for defenders being braindead etc... But then puts together a patch to fix all that stuff? (Which all needed fixing!)

• Player Speed
    • All animation speeds have been balanced so there are no unrealistic quick touches
  • Shooting
    • Normal Shots are now 75% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Finesse Shots are now 125% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Finesse Shots are now 125% more difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • All shots have been rebalaced so lower players are affected by contextual settings a lot more (vanilla has this turned off)
  • Passing
    • Short passes are now 25% more difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Long through passes are now 25% less difficult than vanilla with high skilled players
    • Long through passes are now 15% less difficult than vanilla with low skilled players
    • All passes have been rebalaced so lower players are affected by contextual settings a lot more (vanilla has this turned off)
  • AI
    • The AI will now foul and tackle to stop your attacks. They will do anything to stop you or injure your best players.
    • The AI is much more effective at creating and scoring chances compared to Version 1
  • Off the ball
    • The AI (including the user team) controlled players will now mark more tigher and much more likely to intercept passes
  • Tackling
    • A tackle can no longer push the ball automatically in a direction of a player on the same team
  • Goalkeepers
    • CPU goalkeepers are 200% more difficult to play against at lower difficulty levels
    • CPU goalkeepers are 133% more difficult to play against at higher difficulty levels
  • Referees
    • Referees are now much less likely to give a yellow card than vanilla ( to support more fouls )

• Game flow
  • Rewritten game flow system so top teams will no longer suffer against lower teams and all "scripting" has been removed
  • Physics
  • The ball is now a lot more "loose" and more difficult to collect and maintain possession to give more of a realistic feel to the game

NOTE:
- If you do not like the enforced fouling you can change the locale.ini file with any text editor and delete the KILL_EVERYONE line
- If you are seeing lots of red cards, the locale.ini is working but the Frostbite mod is not. Please take note of what is written to the log box when launching the game, it should show cas and ebx files being written.
Where can I get this patch mate?

• Player Speed
  • Shooting
  • Passing
  • AI
  • Off the ball
  • Tackling
  • Goalkeepers
  • Referees

• Game flow
  • Physics

NOTE:

I am a bit lost into how to install this mod. Do I use his mod manager?

I will come back to Fifa21 because of the frustrating scriptplay (not gameplay) from Pes2021.

Any recommended mods/patches out there? For example to license Juve and Roma and add more faces for the top teams.

There's actually a National League mod for 21 out now. Even though I guess modding on Frostbite is harder, still makes wish I used PC for FIFA or the other game.

If you want to play a free game and to pay for it (fut), now you can.

Fifa21 have a free weekend on steam.

Hi guys would like to know if the pre match scenes in Fifa 21 are also on PC or just the Next Gen version ? Sorry if i missed something and im Thankful for your reply :D

Back
Top Bottom