FIFA 21 Discussion (PC Version)

Releases next Thursday, providing you have access to EA Play Pro.

Otherwise launches 9th October.

Cheapest place to buy a key is CDKeys @34.99 at time of writing.
But for £8 more you can get EA Play Pro using Russian VPN.

I have a problem with the trial version. My screen flicker in UCL Mode and CM menu but not in the stadiums at a match or so. Only in the menus.

I have a gtx1660 and actually driver is intalled. My settings are all on high with the solution 1080p.

Anybody can help please? Thanks!

My 10 hours trial are finished. I hope for the full game that the graphic bugs are gone maybe with a new Nvidia driver.

In the US, is there anyway to unlock the game here? I've preloaded, but I remember that some years you could get it a couple of days earlier by using UK servers. Is that still true?

Does it have fouls? That's the most important question. 17,18,19 and 20 did not.

If not, I don't even bother. PES 2021 has 0-2 fouls per game when playing against the CPU.

Hard to play a football game without free kicks (which are the ESSENTIAL part of football). Real football games have 20-40 fouls per game... these arcade games have virtually ZERO. :)

Does it have fouls? That's the most important question. 17,18,19 and 20 did not.

If not, I don't even bother. PES 2021 has 0-2 fouls per game when playing against the CPU.

Hard to play a football game without free kicks (which are the ESSENTIAL part of football). Real football games have 20-40 fouls per game... these arcade games have virtually ZERO. :)

It's basically an ice hockey game skinned with football graphics.

No fouls, No defense or midfield and every shot is a goal, It is designed for 5 to 15 years old kids.

It's the same and getting worse. No one complains about fouls because it's now an old issue and there are even worse issues to worry about. Like the fact that this is a 1v1 volta mode masquerading as an 11v11 football game. And just because lack of fouls is an old issue doesn't mean it should be treated as a non-issue, just because it stuck around with us for years.

It would be revolutionary to include a slider "referee strictness" or "foul frequency" to the GAME OPTIONS, right?

All other sports games have tons of sliders (like NHL and NBA) but these funny arcade footie games can't allow players to set their own BASIC gameplay preferences. Funny, huh?

Thank God we have FIFA 16 and this:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-news-discussion-thread.75194/page-201#post-3384561

My last tournament game, 15 min halfs, hardest difficulty. I played Argentina and lost a rough battle. Amazing game and the newer titles can't have even 1/10 of the atmosphere, tackles, fouls, dangerous free kick opportunities, etc.

pqcbcbR.jpg

Last edited:
Did someone know if EA will update the kits? I miss some 3th kits, for example ManU, Gunners and PSG.

re-downloaded the game from 0..vanilla game...no mods..latest squad..still no hair

papu gomez..ilicic etc

***update***
it's a fifa glitch
It's because these players got new faces in the recent patch, but the faces need to be enabled via squad update. This squad update is apparently still not out yet, but it should be released soon.

So EA congratulation for Next-Gen launch. But why not on PC?

It's a shame and so sad. Lost many many potential by the PC's.

I would if I can, play it, but to you EA I'm absolutely not thankfull about your choice to not bring it on PC! :NONO::?:SHAKE:

I would if I can, play it, but to you EA I'm absolutely not thankfull about your choice to not bring it on PC! :NONO::?:SHAKE:

This happens every time a new console comes out and the answer is simple.
The average PC is no where near the spec of the next gen consoles.

The percentage of PC's that will have an i5 and a 2080 or above will be very slim.
For every 3080 out there, there will be 100 1050ti's.

2022 PC might be next gen, but then I am not sure that will be the case either, it will be a while before the average PC is as good as the next gen consoles.

The reason is probably that they released FIFA 21 on PC only two months ago and there's no point in releasing a second game in such a short time span. We have to hope for FIFA 22.

I am sure there is some truth to what bsmaff says and it echoes the EA party line too. Personally I think it's also likely they don't want to commit extra resources to developing and testing PC versions, especially introducing cosmetic options you can turn on/off for performance tweaking on older machines. With a yearly development cycle, it's much easier (and less costly) for them to have 'one version fits all' approach.

Back
Top Bottom