FIFA 21 Discussion (Console Versions)

My biggest gripe on fifa 21, besides all the issues mentioned a thousand times here, are the high scoring games. Normally I play on worldclass, OS sliders with 10 minute halfs and I have an average of at least 5 goals per game. I score too much and I concede to much, especially the numbers of goals in the last 15 minutes are beyond ridiculous.
I tried on legendary (don't like the ai there) and even lowered the halfes to 8 minutes, but it doesn't help. All I want are some scrappy 0-0s here and there instead of goal fests everytime.
I've Played a Season with United on Légende and FUMA. And it's not a goal fest. 1-0/1-1/3-1/0-0, and sometimes 5-3 or 4-1 like in real life.

FUMA with FIFA is so damned good. If you want to see news passes or shooting, there are only available on FUMA.
The two majors problems on FIFA 21: lack of fouls and Bad referees decisions!

With sliders you can fixed majors of current problems : speed, AI, defense, attack.

Made the following changes:
  • Updated CONMEBOL competitions.
    • Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores seeding in Career Mode and Tournaments.
    • Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana competition structure for Career Mode.
    • Added clubs who qualified for the 2021 CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana group stages where appropriate and updated rosters for existing clubs.
  • Updated some player portraits, kits, badges, ad boards, broadcast and presentation packages, and interview backdrops.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/599087/fifa-21-title-update-15#latest

In the Q&A with the FIFA community, one of the fans of the series asked for previews on the new chapter and the response of the head of the South American division was the following: FIFA on Next Gen has already been released and we know that you are a little disappointed , but FIFA 22 will surprise you. At the moment I can’t tell you more. “

That FIFA 22 would have been developed entirely for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S platforms was obvious to everyone, but according to Gilliard’s statement it seems that the Canadian software house has focused all its development resources on Next Gen to ensure a astounding gaming experience to the community.

Just wait, FIFA 22 will come to blow heads off I'm sure. (G. Lopes - Senior Game Design - Team FIFA)

https://www.fifaultimateteam.it/en/fifa-22-gilliard-lopes-the-next-gen-version-will-surprise-you/

Last edited:
Has anyone modded this game on pc so it's remotely playable?
I've tried playing it for a week or two on console but it's a tough one to like,ai hardly crosses or take outside shots.
20 is a masterpiece Vs this.
That's how I feel now anyway

Has anyone modded this game on pc so it's remotely playable?
I've tried playing it for a week or two on console but it's a tough one to like,ai hardly crosses or take outside shots.
20 is a masterpiece Vs this.
That's how I feel now anyway
I've been having a look at some of the gameplay files recently. Not much luck so far. It's a really, really tough one. First priority is getting the midfielders tracking and engaging/reducing (ideally eliminating) the old '1v1' problem. Before fixing that there's no point touching anything else and it's proving next to impossible to fix!:CURSE:

I've been having a look at some of the gameplay files recently. Not much luck so far. It's a really, really tough one. First priority is getting the midfielders tracking and engaging/reducing (ideally eliminating) the old '1v1' problem. Before fixing that there's no point touching anything else and it's proving next to impossible to fix!:CURSE:
Yeah kinda figured it'll be a tough one

According to the Diario De Navarra, a few days ago the Osasuna stadium, El Sadar, was lit up at night despite no matches scheduled. This has raised questions about the motivation for this nocturnal illumination. The reason was found in the presence of EA Sports technicians who took many photos in 5 days, even at night, to recreate the new stadium in FIFA 22.

Link:https://www.fifaultimateteam.it/en/fifa-22-el-sadar-ea-sports-may-have-scanned-the-osasuna-stadium/

EA develops these animations and the online community will talk "I'm noticing less responsiveness" Multi-Touchs was thought to bring an animation with better transitions.

Like this ...

View attachment Screenrecorder-2021-06-02-09-16-40-888.mp4

Last edited:
Just spotted people talking about this job listing on Twitter - check out the green highlight:

jbdqy0b.jpg

Can't be 100% sure it's legit (Ultimate Team doesn't have capitals at the start of each word, for example) but, I hope it is.

Yes, there's a risk it could just be stuffed with microtransactions - and there's even a risk that they might just delete the offline career mode entirely, because paying £60+ for a game isn't enough to pay for it (next to the rolling income from FUT).

But, I've been asking for this for years - because if they put microtransactions in there and make it profitable, they might just give a shit about all the complaints (or even give us our own gameplay - stop me now, I'm dreaming)...

Just spotted people talking about this job listing on Twitter - check out the green highlight:

jbdqy0b.jpg

Can't be 100% sure it's legit (Ultimate Team doesn't have capitals at the start of each word, for example) but, I hope it is.

Yes, there's a risk it could just be stuffed with microtransactions - and there's even a risk that they might just delete the offline career mode entirely, because paying £60+ for a game isn't enough to pay for it (next to the rolling income from FUT).

But, I've been asking for this for years - because if they put microtransactions in there and make it profitable, they might just give a shit about all the complaints (or even give us our own gameplay - stop me now, I'm dreaming)...

I think this is a new mode and will not erase the old offline career mode. OK Ea is greedy but I really think it will be a new feature

jbdqy0b.jpg

My gut reaction was: microtransactions. I can see it being like those manager games you get on mobile. Or that you effectively play chairman too. You can earn it in time or pay for it now...

Personally, I can't picture how it would work. Saw a bit of a reaction on Twitter that related to online Master League. I missed out on it as a FIFA player and don't quite know how it worked, either...

My gut reaction was: microtransactions. I can see it being like those manager games you get on mobile. Or that you effectively play chairman too. You can earn it in time or pay for it now...

Personally, I can't picture how it would work. Saw a bit of a reaction on Twitter that related to online Master League. I missed out on it as a FIFA player and don't quite know how it worked, either...
Same. I didn't play ML Online, and really wish I had now so that I had an idea of what it was like, but online was (and is) full of arseholes that make games impossible to enjoy (and nothing will change that) so I deliberately avoided it at the time.

I wonder if this will just be a human-v-AI mode so that you can play a career together, without having to use the PlayStation's excellent Share Play system, or Parsec on PC (you're screwed on Xbox).

Either that or it'll be the return of online leagues but with transfers maybe (and the Evo-Web FIFA leagues we used to organise were some of the most fun I had with the game).

Otherwise, like you, I can't see how they will do it. If you're up against Everton, and it's a random human - will they have a FUT-style super team? If so, it's not really a career mode. It's just FUT with players instead of cards. And they won't play like Everton, they'll play like gamerboi3000 - which is to play like a pinball machine. So what's the point?

But it'll be interesting. If they pull it off and I can play with friends, against non-knobheads, it could be one of the things that gets me back into gaming.

Same. I didn't play ML Online, and really wish I had now so that I had an idea of what it was like, but online was (and is) full of arseholes that make games impossible to enjoy (and nothing will change that) so I deliberately avoided it at the time.

I wonder if this will just be a human-v-AI mode so that you can play a career together, without having to use the PlayStation's excellent Share Play system, or Parsec on PC (you're screwed on Xbox).

Either that or it'll be the return of online leagues but with transfers maybe (and the Evo-Web FIFA leagues we used to organise were some of the most fun I had with the game).

Otherwise, like you, I can't see how they will do it. If you're up against Everton, and it's a random human - will they have a FUT-style super team? If so, it's not really a career mode. It's just FUT with players instead of cards. And they won't play like Everton, they'll play like gamerboi3000 - which is to play like a pinball machine. So what's the point?

But it'll be interesting. If they pull it off and I can play with friends, against non-knobheads, it could be one of the things that gets me back into gaming.
If they copy online Myleague from 2k you'll be setting up a league with randoms or/and a closed league with mates.
I've played for a while and it's pretty good, especially with mates.

Ps5 Sliders , I'm guessing ps4 is the same ish . I'm actually really enjoying this now and have started a league
Looks realy nice. I did not play the game yet. All your complains.... They are not gone playing fuma online seasons?

Tried it on the xbox pass. Can someone explain why there is literally no pressing?
Against which teams? When you play against top teams like Manchester City, there usually is a lot of Gegenpressing, but the AI difficulty is quite inconstant for some reason.

Against which teams? When you play against top teams like Manchester City, there usually is a lot of Gegenpressing, but the AI difficulty is quite inconstant for some reason.
Online, seasons. I was Dortmund, literally every player was ballwatching.

Online, seasons. I was Dortmund, literally every player was ballwatching.
You should have a look at your tactics. You can switch your defensive style to constant pressure, but this will obviously drain a lot of stamina. Alternatively, you can temporarily enable pressure with down + left on your dpad.

You should have a look at your tactics. You can switch your defensive style to constant pressure, but this will obviously drain a lot of stamina. Alternatively, you can temporarily enable pressure with down + left on your dpad.
It was on, but I'll give it another go

Looks realy nice. I did not play the game yet. All your complains.... They are not gone playing fuma online seasons?
Those sliders dont work with the current patches. i have just found some more that seem enjoyable. The approach for me is find sliders that let you enjoy the game rather that trying to simulate a real football match I find a very low first touch , with a high pass and shot error (around 80s) works better. i find the dribbling awful otherwise but too low pass error with low first touch means the AI will just smash the ball about perfectly.

Then i have speed of 63 and Accel of 52 for both or plus one Accel for user on world class Full man controls . ill post proper set later if anyone is interested

Holly shit. Game looks outstanding on ps5 and good tv. Im so surprised. Jesus.... Phenomenal. They dont move so crap like in 2020.. totally diferent, much, much better. On manual plays really deamn good! I would never thought so.. i really like it. I could not end one game in 2020 because of how unnatural players were moving. Shit im schocked

Back
Top Bottom