FIFA 21 Discussion (Console Versions)

I don't like the idea of beta testers. Why are die hard FUT fans given a code for career and vice versa? It always get leaked every year anyway so it's silly to keep doing it. I really hope they sort out overpowered teams in career mode. Top 3 teams in EFL Championship with over 100 points. Teams in 7th place with enough points that in real life would secure automatic promotion. You really can't afford to lose.

Though I do like the new logo. :SMUG:
I bet Swansea wasn't one of them.

I'm probably in minority, but despite the enormous fundamental problems I'm kinda enjoying Fifa 2020 with Matt sliders and nothing else.

No hype at all for 21, tho.

I don't mind gameplay. Also using Matt's sliders, but this game needs some serious work to make it feel a next-gen game like nicer visuals and of course a much better career mode. No news of career mode tonight, but I hope they've at least made some great changes this year.

Really don't think people will be blown away by what they see. Second year on next-gen is usually where it looks better. Fifa 14 to 15 is quite a change on PS4.

June 18 📆
EA PLAY LIVE 🔴
Next Level #FIFA21 👀
4 PM PST | 12 AM UK
I'm having to work late tonight, and now this event kicks off in less than 15 minutes, so obviously I'm going to stay up and watch it now.

I hate myself for it, I'm either going to be pissed off that they barely show anything, pissed off that it sounds dreadful, or pissed off that I let myself get excited.

awmGMTB.png

Is this the wrong stream, or are they adding post-match shower cut-scenes?

One good thing I take from EA play so far,is crossplay!
I think Apex will be,new Star Wars will be,I think it's only a matter of time before FIFA/NHL etc will be as well.
It's the way of the future!

Why would you even tell people to come and watch this trailer if you wanted to see FIFA?

Even for a tease that was poor. There was so little content they had to splice it up with Madden clips and real-life clips of both sports.

Why would you even tell people to come and watch this trailer if you wanted to see FIFA?

Even for a tease that was poor. There was so little content they had to splice it up with Madden clips and real-life clips of both sports.
That was rubbish!
I was hoping to see a return for NBA live, maybe some NHL news.
This FIFA segment looked like FIFA 20 anyways.
Boring!

As expected, not much to be seen from that teaser. Hell, it wasn't even a dedicated FIFA teaser!

Off-topic, but at least Skate 4 was announced. Very excited for that.

Right off the bat, the lighting's off on Mbappe's face in that screenshot in which he's seemingly taking a penalty kick.

Right off the bat, the lighting's off on Mbappe's face in that screenshot in which he's seemingly taking a penalty kick.
There's a hell of an LOD drop between the close-up of his face and the "action" shot of him taking a penalty too.

Not that I care about the graphics, I really don't. When they started talking about the power of the new consoles at the end, I genuinely thought "this is where they tell you it's about more than just shinier graphics"...

...and all they did was go on about how great the graphics are now.

When is FIFA 21 coming out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC?

FIFA 21 will launch worldwide on October 9, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you pre-order the FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition or Champions Edition you’ll be able to play from October 6.

The EA Access (PS4, Xbox One) and Origin Access (PC) Play First Trials will start on October 1.
FIFA 21 on PC will be the same version as released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We’ll have more information on it in the coming weeks.
https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-...&utm_medium=social&cid=63596&ts=1592524496120

When is FIFA 21 coming out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC?

FIFA 21 will launch worldwide on October 9, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you pre-order the FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition or Champions Edition you’ll be able to play from October 6.

The EA Access (PS4, Xbox One) and Origin Access (PC) Play First Trials will start on October 1.
FIFA 21 on PC will be the same version as released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We’ll have more information on it in the coming weeks.
https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-...&utm_medium=social&cid=63596&ts=1592524496120
Good spot.

Actually, there's a fair bit of info on that starter page now!

https://nextlevel.ea.com/en-us

...but the highlights are "feel tackles through the new haptic controllers" and "lighting is fancier".

They say FIFA gameplay will be "more responsive" thanks to the animation system. Which is ALL the FUT guys talk about.

Gulp.

Skate 4ever won't be out for ages, this whole thing was very poor. Mixing Madden and Fifa together was odd, are they skipping NHL this year?

Mixing Madden and Fifa together was odd, are they skipping NHL this year?
Yeah, they're taking a year off from NHL to make a game that actually takes advantage of the next-gen tech...

...kidding, I've no idea. But my gut feeling is that I wish they'd have done that with FIFA.

i dont get this Fifa 21 on pc same as ps4 and xbox one,they can delay launching date and release on same date as ps5,this is a bit dissapointing for pc players

Back
Top Bottom