FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

The fact that I've been playing this on a kinda regular basis and that I'm still seeing different goals being scored (both by me and by the AI) and different situations on the pitch rendering matches different from each other makes me really think that I've been really, really silly to pass on it when it got released.

Fun is definitely to be had with this.

It's not that it doesn't have its shortcomings of course (for example I'd love to see a little more fouls as currently they're not that many, with the "fouls conceded" counter being a little higher than the "fouls won" one), but it's really a good game if you ask me.
Good foot planting (OK a little bit of skating is there if you watch the replays closely, especially when a player adjusts for a shot for example), teams acting as teams and not as groups of individuals minding each his own business, a fair amount of "ooooh" moments (which don't hurt)... It has definitely grown on me.

The fact that I've been playing this on a kinda regular basis and that I'm still seeing different goals being scored (both by me and by the AI) and different situations on the pitch rendering matches different from each other makes me really think that I've been really, really silly to pass on it when it got released.

Fun is definitely to be had with this.

It's not that it doesn't have its shortcomings of course (for example I'd love to see a little more fouls as currently they're not that many, with the "fouls conceded" counter being a little higher than the "fouls won" one), but it's really a good game if you ask me.
Good foot planting (OK a little bit of skating is there if you watch the replays closely, especially when a player adjusts for a shot for example), teams acting as teams and not as groups of individuals minding each his own business, a fair amount of "ooooh" moments (which don't hurt)... It has definitely grown on me.
19 is the last FIFA I ever truly loved, for a period (I remember feeling like patches ruined it, but in all honesty I can't remember how).

I even made a playlist of my 19 clips on YouTube, seeing as there were so many things I loved...

From wonderfully dodgy AI backpasses:

To Benteke being prime Benteke:

To goals that are just a bit different from the norm (featuring build-up play):

To the best team goal I think I've ever scored:

That last goal in-particular...

I'd do anything to score a goal like that on a next-gen football game.

Gotta have a look at the playlist later whern I'm at home.

I think that I also should collect my videos (most of them are saved in the Xbox One external USB memory so after all retrieving them shouldn't be difficult), go through them to see if there's something worth sharing and then do something like this, too.

Does anyone have the last available squad update for FIFA 19 with all the January transfers done for that season or a version of the FIFA 20 squad file for FIFA 19 with all the summer transfers done up to September 2019? Thanks.

Does anyone have the last available squad update for FIFA 19 with all the January transfers done for that season or a version of the FIFA 20 squad file for FIFA 19 with all the summer transfers done up to September 2019? Thanks.
You can do a search on YouTube. A lot of people put the links to their patches/squads on there and there’s normally squad updates for every version. Hit and miss which ones are the best but the comments and a bit of trial and error should get you somewhere. I’m venturing on a similar mission myself for 19 so I’ll report back with anything I find buddy 👍🏻

Played a game on my Deportivo La Coruna save, 6 games in.
Had a lot of fun, still a few things bothering me.
Cpu being way to much tiki taka, almost never switches up regardless of score.
Freekicks, not one in 6 games, maybe one or two on my own half, doesnt really count imo.
Lots more skatey/rubber band feel vs my Fifa 18
But a solid game for sure, having fun!

Played a game on my Deportivo La Coruna save, 6 games in.
Had a lot of fun, still a few things bothering me.
Cpu being way to much tiki taka, almost never switches up regardless of score.
Freekicks, not one in 6 games, maybe one or two on my own half, doesnt really count imo.
Lots more skatey/rubber band feel vs my Fifa 18
But a solid game for sure, having fun!
Are you using the Operation Sports sliders, that changed the game from good to great for me.

Are you using the Operation Sports sliders, that changed the game from good to great for me.
Jepp, still way to tiki raka vs 16-17-18 for me.
Still, when i played it the most on release i used Krebstar's sliders, and they were brilliant.
Might go back and try them, then again im pretty ok with my casual Fifa 18 career.
Thanks for the tip anyway buddy

@rockstrongo
hey man, you know what you can try to decrease tiki-taka? try increasing passing errors for the CPU, and also increase first touch control error.
It might make a difference. :TU:
Think i have it at 60 and then 65 FT error plus reduced pass speed (25 i think)
If i go higher crosses will be all over the place, might try krebstars sliders again
Will fiddle with it, but got a couple of other FIFAS that plays better IMO.
Thanks for the tip though Millos

I switched to Krebstars sliders (can be found on Operation Sports)
What a difference.
This game plays really really good now, CPU not tiki taka every attack, bad touches, physicallity is back, sloppy passing at times and freekicks, not one in 6 games, now 3 in my first half.
gamechanger for me.
a couple of things though.
If under 10 min halves, dont bother, these are for 15 min halves due to the pace and "sloppy" gameplay, im on 10 min and its ok, but probably switch to 15.
I play on WC assisted pass, manual through balls and semi shooting, but might go up to LEG difficulty ( i acctually played this on the highest back when).
This might have me playing this game again

One half on LEG difficulty and it didnt play well at all.
But well n ULT.
So good.
Like a slightly better WC but way more organic.
This will be my Fifa from now on.
Im surprised how great it play.
10 min Ultimate difficulty ass pass manual through balls and semi shooting.
Love it

One half on LEG difficulty and it didnt play well at all.
But well n ULT.
So good.
Like a slightly better WC but way more organic.
This will be my Fifa from now on.
Im surprised how great it play.
10 min Ultimate difficulty ass pass manual through balls and semi shooting.
Love it
Awesome mate, I'm delighted you found a good set of sliders. 19 is the last true FIFA before it became the 1v1 nightmare and the introduction of iceskates and no midfield. Graphically, 19 is incredible and the last FIFA where without turning fouls off that you could have really aggressive games without losing 5 players to red cards.

Awesome mate, I'm delighted you found a good set of sliders. 19 is the last true FIFA before it became the 1v1 nightmare and the introduction of iceskates and no midfield. Graphically, 19 is incredible and the last FIFA where without turning fouls off that you could have really aggressive games without losing 5 players to red cards.
It's a great game, played it a lot when it came out, still very good
And thanks buddy

Back
Top Bottom