FIFA 19 CL night lightning

Nisoley

Premiership
10 May 2005
Stuttgart
Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure that you registered that they're different night lightnings in the game. The original night lightning isn't nearly that good like the lightning in the Champions League so I decided to try to find a solution that every night game is played with CL lightning. After some tests it worked and to be honest it's pretty simple.

Screenshots:

Before:

originallightning.jpg

After:

newlightning.jpg

Installation:

1. Open the locale.ini file (Origin Games/FIFA/Data) with Wordpad or an other editor
2. Insert "FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR=8"
3. Save it and have fun

Do you have any plans for Fifa 19, Nisoley? Of Course if we get a modding tool. I appreciate your works for Fifa 16, that´s why I ask. ;))
Thanks mate but I don't think that I'll be able to contribute something for FIFA 19 because Frostbite engine ended my modding career. I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to import or edit stadiums in the next years so I'm unfortunately out.

Thanks mate but I don't think that I'll be able to contribute something for FIFA 19 because Frostbite engine ended my modding career. I'm pretty sure that we won't be able to import or edit stadiums in the next years so I'm unfortunately out.

Yes I understand that. Times/modding have changed since good old Fifa 16 modding. Hope there will be a frosty tool for Fifa 19, I am reading that the engine changed again from Fifa 18 to 19, so everything start not from Scratch but much to do for Galaxyman. But every mod like yours a.e. makes the game better and better.

I can't seem to get this working mate.
Could you show me a screenshot of your locale.ini or upload the file please?

I can't seem to get this working mate.
Could you show me a screenshot of your locale.ini or upload the file please?

I can upload a screenshot in ten hours but it's pretty simple: open your locale.ini and now it's important that FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR = 8 is written on top. All the other lines should be pushed down. Sorry for the explanation but I don't know how I could explain it better.

I can upload a screenshot in ten hours but it's pretty simple: open your locale.ini and now it's important that FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR = 8 is written on top. All the other lines should be pushed down. Sorry for the explanation but I don't know how I could explain it better.

Yup, pretty clear mate. No problem.
In fact, that's what I did in the first place but doesn't seem to do the trick.
Maybe it's a stadium lighting thing.

Yup, pretty clear mate. No problem.
In fact, that's what I did in the first place but doesn't seem to do the trick.
Maybe it's a stadium lighting thing.

That's strange. For me it works in every stadium because this line overwrites all other lightning settings. Only a guess but maybe it's different with the normal FIFA19.exe. I could only test it with the trial version.

Hi, is there a similar command, but for presentation package? For example that in all matches was the presentation of the Bundesliga?

Back
Top Bottom