FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

I am playing the day 1 version of the game with just that mod:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/paps-modding-mess-house-of-placebo.86376/post-3685794

and those lines in my cl.ini (I set my game in game to 15min):
Code:
HALF_LENGTH = 12
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH = 12

[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0

Sliders are default, but I am playing with RFS app which emulate career mode through tournaments games and you get less of those random boost/handicap.
It really makes the game shine. I could not see myself playing the normal career mode again.
So have you started playing with your mod again? Because previously you said it was a placebo... if you've changed your mind it means that there are great benefits... I'll put it back too... in summary I'm those two folders and the cl.ini with those two lines right? Thank you
PS: For me, playing for 6 minutes, what value should I put for these two lines:
HALF_LENGTH =
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH =

So have you started playing with your mod again? Because previously you said it was a placebo... if you've changed your mind it means that there are great benefits... I'll put it back too... in summary I'm those two folders and the cl.ini with those two lines right? Thank you
PS: For me, playing for 6 minutes, what value should I put for these two lines:
HALF_LENGTH =
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH =
I think it does, but again it could be placebo.
For the half length it depends on the time you want to play.
In my exemple I play 12mins halfs but set the game settings to wait... I can't remember if it is 15 or 10... It makes fatigue to kick more than with the default setting (It must be 10, so there is 2 additional mins by half of fatigue).

Penso di sì, ma ancora una volta potrebbe essere un placebo.
Per la metà lunghezza dipende dal tempo in cui vuoi giocare.
Nel mio esempio gioco 12 minuti per tempo ma imposto le impostazioni di gioco su "Aspetta"... non ricordo se è 15 o 10... È più faticoso calciare che con l'impostazione predefinita (deve essere 10, quindi non c'è è di 2 minuti aggiuntivi per la metà della fatica).
ok so for me who plays 6 minutes in the two lines I set 8 right?

I scored this goal on a well played counter attack tonight.

I love the way Jota finishes it. Not blasting the ball, just the right amount of power and a perfect placement.
It was a nightmare of a game for England. They were set with a weird 3331 occupying a lot of the width of the pitch, while Portugal were set with a team emphasising the center of the pitch. Leao is a beast in my game andTomori will have nightmare for years.

I scored this goal on a well played counter attack tonight.

I love the way Jota finishes it. Not blasting the ball, just the right amount of power and a perfect placement.
It was a nightmare of a game for England. They were set with a weird 3331 occupying a lot of the width of the pitch, while Portugal were set with a team emphasising the center of the pitch. Leao is a beast in my game andTomori will have nightmare for years.
You use version 1.00 with which version of Anth ball physics?

Back
Top Bottom